found kitten in bin!!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well... i was going over to the big bins as my outside bin is full. i open the door and could here tiny meows so i thought a cat must have got in when the door was left open(gets left open alot) so im doing the kissy noises and nothing.then i throw my bag of rubbish in the bin and the meows get louder, thought to myself sounds like its comming from the bins ( its one of them great big square type ones. so there i am climbing up the side of this bin as its to big to just look in. theres a box so i open it and theres this poor tiny kitten in there . my heart broke for her. so i pick her up and bring her. how can someone be this nasty?
i think shes about 6 weeks old , she still has a blue tint to her eyes, her eyes was a bit dirty not gunky but i cleaned them up , shes very clean other then that , i think she may have flees as shes scratching alot , but iv not seen any signs , she has a tiny bit of a bloated belly so maybe worms to. im not sure what her colouring is though? at first glance i though calico , but her back looks a bit tortie? i will be taking her to the vets on friday as i get paid then , unless i can get the money before then. shes eating ok but i don think shes been weened very long. heres some pics , if you know what the colouring is tell me please . and also untill i get her to the vets whats the best way to treat her for flees as you know anne has just had her babys so the quicker i get her clear the better.

excuess the washing .

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh poor baby
She is an extremely pretty cat, she will be very beautiful when she grows up. What are you going to do with her?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a beautiful little kitty, I am sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi for the little thing.

Let us know what the vet says.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im just so glad i my outside bin was full , its not normally. fate??
anyway , about keeping her , im not sure of this, with a new litter of kittens and mum , plus 7 cats who live here , plus 1 stray who now perfers the indoor life , and plus one im trying so hard to find a home for after a silly women wanted rid of him , i really dont know if i can afford another at this moment , but i will deffently get her cleaned up and in good health before i decide anything.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is very pretty and probably sad that someone threw her away. Poor thing. Thank you for taking her in.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe some sick monster actually put her in a BOX and then in the bin -- so she didn't even have a chance to escape and go fend for herself! Please give her a great big hug for me.

And was it Fate? You bet! The Universe decided to give that little girl a second chance, and chose you to be her angel.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aw thanx everyone , and thanx carol. she does look in good health so i just cant imiagin why anyone would want to do this , i just keep thinking about her litter mates if there was any. and the mum for that matter. poor little mites.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i will admit i only found her a few hours ago , but man shes crept her way into my heart. but i really need to think about can i afford her as my partner really dosnt want to let the new litter go either . omg i will end up with about 13 cats at this rate.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous. She looks just like Cleo did when she was little. I can't believe anyone could possibly be so cruel and throw her away! That poor little sweetie. God bless you for saving her. It had to be fate. I hope youare able to keep her.

Pookie & the girls

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww bless you for saving her life and giving her a chance.
She is a darling, what beautiful markings she has.

That someone is so cruel just makes me sick though. She's truly blessed you came along when you did!

Any thoughts on her name?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

im just so glad i my outside bin was full , its not normally. fate??
anyway , about keeping her , im not sure of this, with a new litter of kittens and mum , plus 7 cats who live here , plus 1 stray who now perfers the indoor life , and plus one im trying so hard to find a home for after a silly women wanted rid of him , i really dont know if i can afford another at this moment , but i will deffently get her cleaned up and in good health before i decide anything.
Yes, I think it was fate too, you are an angel for doing that for her.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol we havnt thought of a name yet , i dont know if i should name her , if i name her i will keep her lol , my partner just said no to the name fate though. and its him i have to get around aswell lol. but names welcomed

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cute kitty! I just can't believe people
It's a great thing that you found it when you did..

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

lol we havnt thought of a name yet , i dont know if i should name her , if i name her i will keep her lol , my partner just said no to the name fate though. and its him i have to get around aswell lol. but names welcomed
Name her! Name her! Name her!
What about the name Faith? It's close to fate. Who knows? Maybe she was in that bin having "faith" that someone would find her.

You're a sweetheart for taking her in.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i like faith , will give it some fault. shes cuddled up on my lap right now , i know i should be keeping her away from my other cats ,but there all uptodate with there jabs all wormed and fleed , and i couldnt bare leaving her on her own in a room. i just dont know what to do with her tonight , i have anne and her litter of 2 in my bedroom , so incase she does have flees or something else , i wouldnt want to expose them. there only 1 day old.