The fly overs

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love the fly overs at the Nascar races, it sends chills up your spine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I missed it
who did the fly by?
I don't know who they were, it was just some airplanes

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was The Thunderbirds of The US Air Force and today's fly-over was particularly gripping. The young lady who sang The National Anthem was also very, very good. I just love Darrell Waltrip though ... I like watching the race, but when it goes from the Fox network to NBC, I don't like the announcers as well because DW doesn't announce anymore.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

It was The Thunderbirds of The US Air Force and today's fly-over was particularly gripping. The young lady who sang The National Anthem was also very, very good. I just love Darrell Waltrip though ... I like watching the race, but when it goes from the Fox network to NBC, I don't like the announcers as well because DW doesn't announce anymore.
Thanks, I didn't have the sound up on the race when they announced who was doing it, I was listening to a college game on the radio at the same time, and yes the girl who sang was very good, I had the sound up when she sang.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love planes flying by low too..its so cool
I also think its so cool to see helicopters..I would love to have a ride in one someday.