Videos of DeeDee playing with toy

tekgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure how to post a video so that it plays in the post so I'll just post links to it. Here is DeeDee today playing with this $6 toy I bought her. It's a plastic over the door hanging string with a squeaky toy mouse at the bottom of the string. Palas used to play with it all the time until he broke the string pulling too hard. Now the string is about 4" shorter and Palas doesn't bother with it much but DeeDee loves it! I was surprised since Palas only played with it when he could reach it while sitting on his haunches. But DeeDee willingly jumps to get it.

http://www.lizzyrd.com/Vids/DeeDeeplayin1.avi

http://www.lizzyrd.com/Vids/DeeDeeplayin2.avi

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, same here...wouldn't show it at all...needed to know what program created it yada yada yada

Hilda>^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tekgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmm weird. It's in .avi form from right off my digicam. Plays in my media player just fine
Sorry, I'll work on it.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is too cute... Did you get that toy at Meijers? I saw one like that there but wasn't sure if Kitters would like it! She sure does look like she was having a blast until she realized you were taping her. That's what Kitters does.. stops as soon as she sees you watching her. As soon as you turn around or turn off the camera she'll go right back to it!
Little goofballs!

tekgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

That is too cute... Did you get that toy at Meijers? I saw one like that there but wasn't sure if Kitters would like it! She sure does look like she was having a blast until she realized you were taping her. That's what Kitters does.. stops as soon as she sees you watching her. As soon as you turn around or turn off the camera she'll go right back to it!
Little goofballs!
Hahah goofballs indeed. I'm glad someone was able to see it! I think I got it at a Super Kmart actually. I normally don't shop there but I just discovered that there was one there and decided to check it out. They had a surprisingly nice selection of inexpensive cat toys and cat houses.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
does it tweet when it moves? it sounded like it. . . .they both got tuckered out and took a quick breather on the carpet!

tekgrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes it does tweet or squeek when it moves. I always try to go see who is playing with it when I hear the tweets. I sometimes bump into it and scare myself when coming out of my bedroom first thing in the morning. The door in the left corner is my bedroom. The door the mouse is actually hanging from is a linen closet.