New Cell Phone

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally activated my new cell phone - it came a couple of weeks ago, but I never got around to it till now.
Anyway, the plan I was with is ending their old network at the end of May, so they were sending everyone new phones to use on the other network.

Took me a while to figure it out, with it's gazillion page manual and conflicting instructions on how to activate, but I did it! It's a beauty - a Samsun C327R with bluetooth technology. I can even use the internet on it if I can figure out how!

Now if I could just figure out how to put the voicemail on the darned thing!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got new cell phones about a month ago- we got the new Razor's- and it took me awhile to get used to it- what I hate is trying to get used to all the new functions, and putting in the new numbers, blah!

Have fun with your new phone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Kenz! It'll take me a while to figure out everything! I have figured out how to call on it, which is the main thing!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Thanks Kenz! It'll take me a while to figure out everything! I have figured out how to call on it, which is the main thing!
Thats definately a good thing! I'm still getting used to mine! I hate getting new ones, its such a pain!!