Hey....

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone and happy Sunday. I cannot open any posts so thought I would start a new thread. Someone mentioned the new DST, I don't like it either. I had so many clocks and TV's and VCR's to change not to mention the computer but that was easy. It is beautiful here in NJ but I did lots of running around yesterday so am staying in today. Listening to a ball game altho it's only spring training but my team is playing so I'm happy.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

Hi everyone and happy Sunday. I cannot open any posts so thought I would start a new thread. Someone mentioned the new DST, I don't like it either. I had so many clocks and TV's and VCR's to change not to mention the computer but that was easy. It is beautiful here in NJ but I did lots of running around yesterday so am staying in today. Listening to a ball game altho it's only spring training but my team is playing so I'm happy.
I am listening to a ball game too, but I am listening to a college game.

I am sorry you are still having trouble here, I hope they get it figured out soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems the post will show up if I just wait, it takes a good 10 seconds or more before the post shows up, if it continues to do this that would be ok as long as I can join in the fun:-) So far today that is what's happening, I just have to wait, I guess other times I just gave up too quickly, I hope I can continue. It just shows a white screen but then eventually the post will show up. Thanks...

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

It seems the post will show up if I just wait, it takes a good 10 seconds or more before the post shows up, if it continues to do this that would be ok as long as I can join in the fun:-) So far today that is what's happening, I just have to wait, I guess other times I just gave up too quickly, I hope I can continue. It just shows a white screen but then eventually the post will show up. Thanks...
Sometimes it does that to me too, but it is usually if I have been away from my computer for a while. It doesn't do it often though. I am glad that you can at least see the posts.