New pictures of Radar and Sonic!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Epona got some great pictures of Sonic and Radar eating together but we've not had a chance to upload them yet

Here instead are some pictures my father-in-law took today

Radar isn't too happy having his picture taken...

"I'll get the cat that scratched you Da!"

"I'll sniff him out wherever he is hiding..."

"No, don't hold me back Da!"

"Well Radar is well hidden so I'll just stand here and pose."

Just for a treat here is Radar as a kitten. Hard to believe he is so big now

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sims2fan

I love your boys! They are so handsome
I can't believe how much Radar has grown!

How have they been getting along?
Thank you! Radar looks less kitteny every day now, he's my big handsome boy

They are spending some time together every day, and enjoying each others company. Radar is more playful than Sonic though, Sonic hisses and tries to hide when he has had enough, and Radar ignores Sonic's displeasure and carries on trying to wrestle. I am sure it will resolve once Sonic is big enough to pin Radar down and give him a good batting to tell him enough is enough! Radar has so much energy he doesn't ever tire of wrestling with the little guy! They both really enjoy it up to a point though, and take a break when food comes into the equation, both noshing happily side by side until they are full, and then wrestling resumes!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! Not only has Radar gotten big, but boy! Sonic has really gotten the lean build going on! He's gorgeous!
Those big green eyes, too.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures,
Sonic and Tolly look very alike, I will try and find a pic. of Tolly at that age

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some of my favourites....

I like this one because it shows his enormously long legs, although it looks like a really uncomfortable position...

And I like the lighting on this one, it was getting close to sunset...

And just to prove they do take the occasional break from wrestling (Sonic prefers Radar's food, how typical)

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think both Radar and Sonic are very photogenic. Both beautiful cats!
I used to have several oriental shorthairs, many many years ago, so I know that "Sonic look" very well......

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

Great pictures,
Sonic and Tolly look very alike, I will try and find a pic. of Tolly at that age
I would love to see some of Tolly when he was that little! He's so handsome and I bet he was a very cute kitten
The better quality photos are ones my dad took today, he has a fancy camera and the colours are so much more intense.

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

I think both Radar and Sonic are very photogenic. Both beautiful cats!
I used to have several oriental shorthairs, many many years ago, so I know that "Sonic look" very well......
It makes me laugh - he always has such an intense and serious expression on his face. He's also very very slightly boss-eyed which just adds to the seriousness of his face and the slightly surprised look! Unlike Radar, who seems to spend a lot of the time with an expression of goofy excitement written all over him

Originally Posted by Nellers

Now my Penelope is pawing at the screen for these two handsome boys! She can't make up her mind today!
They are so handsome!!!
Aww that is sweet, but you'll have to tell her they are both too young for that sort of thing and I will not let their heads be turned by some pretty female

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Wow! Not only has Radar gotten big, but boy! Sonic has really gotten the lean build going on! He's gorgeous!
Those big green eyes, too.
It's really difficult to get pictures of Sonic that show off his oriental looks, he is usually moving too fast or jumping with a hunched up back playing with a toy! It is nice to have one of him sitting posed nicely, even if he is partly obscured by the curtain. And yes Radar is still growing, he's 10 months now and I expect him to slow down growth now and not get too much bigger. It is not pleasant having him land on your stomach!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my - Sonic is just all legs!!!!!! He is such a gorgeous, gangly boy!

And I love Radar's face - the black smudges are very cute

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Radar is very handsome, his markings are exceptional, but I am madly, and completely in LOVE with Sonic.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want to give Radar a wee his on his cute little black nose.

Sonic is simply stunning! Little daddy long legs!