My goofball kitten...

pee-cleaner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yesterday we decided to bathe our two mutts. Since it was so warm, we just hooked a water hose up to our utility room sink and ran it out to the backyard so they could have a warm shower from the hose. As soon as we started to spray down the dogs, Sheba, my 8 month old kitten was on the scene, batting at and running through the water stream. She did it the WHOLE time, and even played more in the water we sprayed at her after the dogs were done!

Needless to say, she was soaked, but extremely happy. Next time I will take out my camera and get a video, as it was very funny, as well as unusual, behavior. Anyone else have an extreme water-loving kitty?

Cally

ps--I can only IMAGINE what she'll do when we take our pool cover off in May! *Yes, we have a "scamper ramp" in place for safety!*

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She had so much fun in the water...She didn't want to be left out of anything....I have a feeling that my Emily is going to be like that. She is following us around everywhere, and is trying to get into the fridge everytime I open the door...I haven't seen yet what she will do when I take a bath..I close all of the animals out for some private "me" time..

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pee-cleaner

ps--I can only IMAGINE what she'll do when we take our pool cover off in May! *Yes, we have a "scamper ramp" in place for safety!*
Just make sure you keep an eye on your kitty too, though I'm not sure if cats like really deep water.

Have you tried letting your kitty Sheba play in the bathtub with a couple of inches or water? If she likes that it would make a cute video.