Good morning

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone, I have the coffee ready, and I have also made some hot green tea

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh, I am still up from the night before, I worked till midnight so, party on. Can we have pancakes with our coffee? Or maybe waffles?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwaffles

oh yea Good Morning, did you spring forward?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all my fellow cat lovers! I woke up about 15 min ago, used the potty, let everyone in/out and now I am here!!
I looked at the clock and thought, "better set those ahead(because I totally forgot,lol) but then remembered, the tv,cell phone and computer all reset themselves.

The sun isnt out but its pretty warm out. I left a couple windows opened in here, and it feels good!!

Got to go my grandmas(well hubbys grandma) for a cook out today, for her birthday. Hope everyone has A SUPER day!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

Ohhhh, I am still up from the night before, I worked till midnight so, party on. Can we have pancakes with our coffee? Or maybe waffles?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwaffles

oh yea Good Morning, did you spring forward?
Yes I did remember to do that, I actually did it way before I went to bed, and I can go out and pick up some pancakes or something, I don't cook breakfast.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning to all. I can't believe that I slept in till 8:30. (well really 7:30). I slept in sooo late...

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning to you all
Oh My gosh I just noticed its going to be 91 here today

How's everyone else's Weather?
The pictures I put on DH sent from Wales would never make you think its gloomy there either, he says it rains almost everyday,,, It is so Green there but sure not gloomy

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning B!! Although, it is now afternoon here
I haven't been on much as I'm not at home..

I am still at my sisters, getting ready to go home now though...

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdie everyone! It is afternoon but its a lovely one sofar! Weather's great! The hubby & I planted out some annuals yesterday and according to the weatherman, they'll have some good rain for much of the week!...lookin' forward to that! However....because of the wind, we had to put the cover back on our pool...the water's soooo pretty...we want it to stay that way!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Did y'all remember to spring forward? If so...its also a good time to flip over your mattresses (since that should be done twice a year, its pretty much a fool proof way to remember it...spring forward...fall backward!
)

Hilda>^..^<