Looks comfortable....?

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For his nap today, George twisted the curtain into a sort of hammock and slept with his head on the speaker of the stereo. It was so cute!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hehehe very cute!!!! I'm sure he's never been more comfortable
It's amazing how they can twist their bodies and just stay in that spot forever!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and
that is just too cute...its so funny how cats can sleep in the oddest positions and not think twice about it and be just soo comfortable i wish I could lay like them and be comfortable, or how bout when I am going to bed and they all jump on me before i even get fully in bed and I sleep so uncomfortably because they are just too cute

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's been a little obsessed with that particular window sill and curtain this week and now we know why......he was working out his plan! lol. I wonder if it will become a regular spot for him?

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Can you start a thread of all your tabbies? They're so sweet I'd like to see a whole bunch of pictures of them at once

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Can you start a thread of all your tabbies? They're so sweet I'd like to see a whole bunch of pictures of them at once
Why, sure I can! I'm just going to go out and grab a bite to eat, but I'll be sure to put up a thread of my kitties when I get back.