Getting Tom ready for his new home

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Mr Tom has found his new home. His New Meowmy is coming for him on Tuesday And so we was making him all pretty today, and I just had to share
does he look happy to you?

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww nothing more pitiful then a totally wet cat - whether short or long hair. I'm sure after the blow drying he will be nice and fluffy and not so unhappy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

awww nothing more pitiful then a totally wet cat - whether short or long hair. I'm sure after the blow drying he will be nice and fluffy and not so unhappy
Oh hes even more unhappy after the blow drying
Tom does not like the dryer.But he looks handsome with his little lion mane and cut down the rest

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's really not fair! I give Mimi a bath and she acts like she's being killed. OMgosh the screaming and moaning that comes from that little body of hers! lol

I DO think Tom looks happy. lol

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL oh you didnt see the actual bath...trust me...he thought he was doing to die...right on down to trying to drown himself with a fish flop..

fuzzmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a pitiful looking creature having to endure such torture. Let's see some after pics! Congrats on his new home.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Wish had been there to see that! Too bad you didn't have someone to take a picture at that point.
yeah i was laughing at him when he did the flop...keeping his head above water while laughing of course

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fuzzmom

What a pitiful looking creature having to endure such torture. Let's see some after pics! Congrats on his new home.
aww, well hes been avoiding me today but i am gonna brush him up good as soon as i catch him and take a couple pics

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah hes been running away from me and my camera for days, lol hes not happy with me