A childhood icon forever altered in my mind

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just watching a preview for "Shrek 3", which will be out in a couple of months. Prince Charming is back, this time to try to steal the kingdom of Far Far Away, and he gathers an army of every fairytale villain ever told.

What got to me was, the good guys. There is the scene where Snow White is preparing to go fight her nemesis, the Wicked Witch, and she calls her army of forest animals, and then, Snow White rips the sleeves off her dress....and has a heart shaped tattoo on her shoulder that says "Dopey".....

The name Snow White will just never be the same to me

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh no! Snow White's image forever tarnished
reminds me of that 80s song, where the guy sees his high school crush on the cover of, uh, an adult magazine

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I was just watching a preview for "Shrek 3", which will be out in a couple of months. Prince Charming is back, this time to try to steal the kingdom of Far Far Away, and he gathers an army of every fairytale villain ever told.

What got to me was, the good guys. There is the scene where Snow White is preparing to go fight her nemesis, the Wicked Witch, and she calls her army of forest animals, and then, Snow White rips the sleeves off her dress....and has a heart shaped tattoo on her shoulder that says "Dopey".....

The name Snow White will just never be the same to me
you should check out what name snow white has on her.. err never mind.