Man takes 1/2 of everything.... including his house

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL. That's too funny! I am sure it wasn't funny for the wife, but it sure did make me laugh! Just because it is so bizzare! People are so weird!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I'm sorry, but that's just funny as all getout
I thought it was pretty funny too
I'm just gald it didn't happen to me!

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't read it sorry, takes too long to open (dreaded dialup) I just wanted to say 4 yrs back there was a guy who blew up his house and himself....I found out from my boss at the time that he and his wife were divorcing. He cancelled the insurance and covered everything in gas....barns, bales, house etc....I guess when he was downstairs spreading the gas the gas furnace caused the house to explode while he was still in it. He survived...not sure what happened after that...papers never said. But we drive by the house on the way to work. All that is left of the house is the concrete basement...someone lives there but it looks like they are living in one of the barns/shop????
That would totally suck!
It's funny what people will do when they figure that they want half or all of whatever they have.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a pretty stupid thing to do.
I had a friend that had this great little sports car, I forget what kind, and his wife wanted it in the divorce. He and his friends dismantled it and put it back together in the living room of the house that they already knew she was getting none of because it was his parent's house and he inherited it long before their marriage.
Then he told her if she could drive it away, she could have it. The look on her face was priceless! She had already agreed that the house and its contents belonged to him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

It was a pretty stupid thing to do.
I had a friend that had this great little sports car, I forget what kind, and his wife wanted it in the divorce. He and his friends dismantled it and put it back together in the living room of the house that they already knew she was getting none of because it was his parent's house and he inherited it long before their marriage.
Then he told her if she could drive it away, she could have it. The look on her face was priceless! She had already agreed that the house and its contents belonged to him.
Oh my gosh!! Thats insane!