EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Kojak! That was disghusting!!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ewwwww! Kojak just did the most disghusting thing ever!
He was sitting on my lap and i noticed the little guy had a snotty nose (poor baby is STILL sick
) So i grabbed a tissue and wiped his nose. Right after i did he let out the biggest sneeze i've ever seen and blew snot ALL over my lap top
Ewwww! I just sanatized the whole thing as well as my blanket and his face
Poor sick fella. I think i'm going to go to bed and take him with me- we're both sick
You know, i've heard of projectile vomit....but projectile snot??? Man! You see new things every day!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well it could have been... well ok maybe not,
hehe, i have some extra cold eeze if you want

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckatz

Poor baby! Better out than in as my mother used to say.
Well....this meowmy would prefer all the snot go into the kleenex when i'm wiping his nose- not AFTERWARDS and all over everything

Originally Posted by theimp98

well it could have been... well ok maybe not,
hehe, i have some extra cold eeze if you want
Send some my way!
I just gave Kojak another dose of his medicine- poor guy just seems to stay sick. I'm trying to convience myself to go take a nap

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing is more gross than having a cat sitting on your shoulder, and it sneeze a big snot ball into your hair.

True story. LOL. Happened to me the first year I started volunteering at the rescue. I never let the sick kitties back up there again.

i hope the both of you feel better soon.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Ewwww
At least it wasn't vomit!!

I hope the little guy feels better soon
True- that could have been worse! I've had that happen before too- Abilene sleeps on the tops shelf in the bathroom at our duplex....one day i was urmmm using the ladies room when all of a sudden i felt something warm on my hair and back- you guessed it- the little brat threw up all over me
It was sooooooooo gross!!!!!!!!
I immediately took a shower and washed my hair about 50 times

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

True- that could have been worse! I've had that happen before too- Abilene sleeps on the tops shelf in the bathroom at our duplex....one day i was urmmm using the ladies room when all of a sudden i felt something warm on my hair and back- you guessed it- the little brat threw up all over me
It was sooooooooo gross!!!!!!!!
I immediately took a shower and washed my hair about 50 times
Ewwww!!
I would have thrown up too!!! And washed my hair until it fell out

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Talking about vomit: One day SunLee who always likes to lay on my computer monitor was sleeping soundly, as usual when she sat up, looked down at me, and proceeded to spew all down the screen and into the air vents. She didn't make the usual kitty hacking sounds or anything, just opened her mouth and threw up all over everything. It was a mess. I thought my monitor was ruined because it started to go black. Quickly I removed her from the monitor, and cleaned up the mess, and tried the best to clean what I could of the air vents. When I turned the monitor back on, it did come on but it was really dark. I could still see things on the screen but it looked like an extremely under exposed photo. After it was on for about and hour or so, it returned to normal. I think I was pretty lucky. After that I tried to keep her off the monitor, but I was removing her every 2 minutes, so I finally just gave up. She's on the monitor right now.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ Oh dear! That sounds really messy.

Radar was getting his cuddles yesterday morning and started retching while he was sitting on me. Oh no not on me I thought and fortunately he jumped down to the floor and did it there. Phew! Much easier to clean up.

I hope that Kojak is feeling better soon, and you too of course

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
want to know something more gross? Teufel pissed on my blanket while i was sleeping! I woke up to a wet patch and at first i thought it was ME! but it WASNT! because the smell was just too cat urine!
that was horrible this morning i tell ya!

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Poor kitty! Make some goldenseal & echinacea tea and put some in his wet food for a few days. Take some yourself! I hope you both get better real fast.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ewww. I've never had that happen with a kitty. But my horses have blown thier noses on me plenty of times.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Ewww. I've never had that happen with a kitty. But my horses have blown thier noses on me plenty of times.
Oh now that can be really foul - and enough of it to splatter the entire top half of your body too

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Talking about vomit: One day SunLee who always likes to lay on my computer monitor was sleeping soundly, as usual when she sat up, looked down at me, and proceeded to spew all down the screen and into the air vents. She didn't make the usual kitty hacking sounds or anything, just opened her mouth and threw up all over everything. It was a mess. I thought my monitor was ruined because it started to go black. Quickly I removed her from the monitor, and cleaned up the mess, and tried the best to clean what I could of the air vents. When I turned the monitor back on, it did come on but it was really dark. I could still see things on the screen but it looked like an extremely under exposed photo. After it was on for about and hour or so, it returned to normal. I think I was pretty lucky. After that I tried to keep her off the monitor, but I was removing her every 2 minutes, so I finally just gave up. She's on the monitor right now.
Your so lucky that your computer wasn't ruined...and I consider myself lucky that something like that's never happened to me! (knock on wood!
)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Oh my goodness! Hope that is sooo gross!
I'm glad your computer wound up being ok! Isn't it the worst when there's no "warning signs!"
lol bless your heart!

Originally Posted by fwan

want to know something more gross? Teufel pissed on my blanket while i was sleeping! I woke up to a wet patch and at first i thought it was ME! but it WASNT! because the smell was just too cat urine!
Thanks gorgeous- i needed a good laugh
lol....sounds like Teufel was just too comfy to get up and go to the restroom

Originally Posted by Pat Locani

Poor kitty! Make some goldenseal & echinacea tea and put some in his wet food for a few days. Take some yourself! I hope you both get better real fast.
Does that really work? I guess i would have to go to Wild Oats to get some goldenseal- our local regular grocery stores don't sell that. They do sell euchinacea though! It won't hurt Kojak though? Right now i'm giving him his medicine- the vet put a decongestant in it (haha he said he "spiked it"
- love our vet!) to help his sniffles- but the poor little guy just always seems to stay sick. I've been putting L-lysine on his food daily and I've been taking the pill form of it. Do you mix both teas together? Interesting! Thankyou! I LOVE teas (have tons of them in my cabinents
) so that's definitely something i would try for myself. I'm curious how it would affect the kitty though- don't want to give him any till i know it's safe- do you have any links to info?

Originally Posted by ClaireBear

Oh my gosh! That is the worst!!!!!!! Well...that and goats!!! We had lots of goats on our farm when i was a little girl- goat snot is aweful!

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

FRAN!!! What the heck made you think you peed the bed??? You got over that habbit at least a year ago, right???