Sho is being completely rediculous.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a show on animal planet a few minutes ago that had a crocodile walking around. He was watching it but every time the shot would zoom in a bit on the crocodile he'd start slowly backing up.
Then would move close again, then back up. Silly cat.
I'm used to them watching tv with interest or even trying to get the animal on the screen but that was just too funny.

I know lots of peoples' kitties watch tv, but do any of them get spooked or seem cautious over something on tv?

(now he's watching beavers.. but with less interests)

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

There was a show on animal planet a few minutes ago that had a crocodile walking around. He was watching it but every time the shot would zoom in a bit on the crocodile he'd start slowly backing up.
Then would move close again, then back up. Silly cat.
I'm used to them watching tv with interest or even trying to get the animal on the screen but that was just too funny.

I know lots of peoples' kitties watch tv, but do any of them get spooked or seem cautious over something on tv?

(now he's watching beavers.. but with less interests)
I have noticed that mine have done that a few times too...it always cracks me up!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kitty will occassionally watch the animal programmes with me.
The only thing that seems to spook him is when a baby is crying on tv. Strange.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it's quite entertaining to watch them watching TV, isn't it? I remember Jacob and Löki watching a show about lions once - they were fascinated and a little frightened too when they roared!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in the computer room the other day, and I had the tv on the Animal Planet, there was some dogs barking and crying, and Opie (the dog) kept turning his head back and forth, he was so funny.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

He knew that the big bad crocodile might get him, he was being cautious
Bean never looks at the tv
I think it might have been because it walked like my leopard geckos, maybe he was trying to figure out how one got huge and on tv.
Normally he's not that interested in watching either, and never more than slightly curious. So it was weird to watch him slowly back up with that puzzled cat look on his face (he did a little head bobbing too).

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
the only thing I've ever really noticed my cats watching is a NASCAR race, and then their hesds just go round and round and round
its hilarious!!