How do you get points?

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know you get points for every post. Do you also get points for every response to your thread you post? I thought you did but it doesn't seem like I have een getting any when I get a response. The last couple responses I have gotten, I haven't otten any points.

Also, On one of my threads it says I have a certain amount of replies but when I open it to read it, I don't see all of them.
Do they take a while to show up sometimes?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

You don't get points when other people reply to your post- you get points by:

Posting in threads
Starting threads
Referring friends
Oh ok thanks. I thought I had read that somewhere that you get points for that. So do you get more points for starting a thread? I am just curious how it works! Thanks a lot!!

I'll understand everything eventually!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

Oh ok thanks. I thought I had read that somewhere that you get points for that. So do you get more points for starting a thread? I am just curious how it works! Thanks a lot!!

I'll understand everything eventually!!!
At the bottom of each forum, ect- The Cat Lounge, Fur Pictures, ect.- if you scroll all the way down, there is a box titled Posting Rules that tells you how many points you get in that specific forum for starting a new thread, and posting in any thread.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

At the bottom of each forum, ect- The Cat Lounge, Fur Pictures, ect.- if you scroll all the way down, there is a box titled Posting Rules that tells you how many points you get in that specific forum for starting a new thread, and posting in any thread.
Thank you so much fo your help!!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

Also, On one of my threads it says I have a certain amount of replies but when I open it to read it, I don't see all of them.
Do they take a while to show up sometimes?
The should show instantly
maybe a stupid question, but is there more than 11 replies, if so did you click on the next page?

That is the only reason I can think of that you wouldn't be able to see them

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

The should show instantly
maybe a stupid question, but is there more than 11 replies, if so did you click on the next page?

That is the only reason I can think of that you wouldn't be able to see them
On some of them when I go down to the bottom of the page, I can see that they have more pages you can click on to see the rest. The other day I tried that on one of them and I did not see that to click on! But I am pretty sure it is all working now! Thanks for the help!