Boys... it was 4AM

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-Bit: You need to learn to share. It's not a difficult concept, but when the other two boys take your banana it's not the end of the world.

Scratch Fury Destroyer of Worlds: You used to be shy, however, last nights romp through the apartment with 8-Bit's banana in your mouth knocking over the Transformers shelving system at 4AM leads me to believe that you are over it.

Dr. D Claw: I know they wrangled you into this somehow, but when I catch you standing on top of the toppled shelving system smacking Scratch in the head it makes me think that you are the ring leader.

That's how I woke up today.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he must have been smacking Scratch in the head for waking you up.

Oh, those boys!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your missed sleep, but I am very happy that Dr. Claw seems have fit right in and made himself at home with the boys.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I'm very sorry for your missed sleep, but I am very happy that Dr. Claw seems have fit right in and made himself at home with the boys.
He's doing great... I'm really proud of him.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At least they're all playing together.

There's something about those crashes, bangs, and thuds that makes you get this awful sinking feeling and think "uh oh, what now?" isn't there?

I heard a loud crash in the living room the other day and found the folding screen on it's side. That thing is heavy so my guess is that my two probably wrestled into it.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

You so should have taken a picture.. you do need to just wake up and walk out with camera in hand, you know you do!!
I should just have it on my bed side table at this point!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

There's something about those crashes, bangs, and thuds that makes you get this awful sinking feeling and think "uh oh, what now?" isn't there?

I heard a loud crash in the living room the other day and found the folding screen on it's side. That thing is heavy so my guess is that my two probably wrestled into it.
It my house the comment is, "All is well, 8-Bit is just wreaking havoc!"

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

hehe i think its time to nail the shelving system to the wall.
This was a different shelving system than the one that was knocked over before. We can nail it to the wall, and I am going out today to get some anchors to do it. I don't want it to fall on anyone and be an E-Vet trip.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, to have been a fly on the wall. (No, then they would be trying to catch me!
)

4AM? It's usually 3AM. Maybe the boys have already moved their clocks ahead?

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry Heather, but that all sounds so cute!!
Your boys can come visit me anyday..Trout is never up to anything..she just sits there most of the time

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall. (No, then they would be trying to catch me!
)

4AM? It's usually 3AM. Maybe the boys have already moved their clocks ahead?
Most likely... or it could be that that is when 8-Bit woke up and discovered that is "baby" was missing.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I've been woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of a piano playing--I left the keyboard cover up, and one of the cats was "playing" it! (Not another "Nora"!) It scares the heck out of you, until you realize it's a feline Liberace, not a ghost....

MargeCat

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Scratch Fury Destroyer of Worlds--I LOVE that name!!!

MargeCat

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Dr. D Claw: I know they wrangled you into this somehow, but when I catch you standing on top of the toppled shelving system smacking Scratch in the head it makes me think that you are the ring leader.
I don't mean to alarm you, but you may have made a BIG mistake in letting Dr. Claw into your house.
Obviously he and Scratch have formed a cat-alliance against 8-Bit, which involves stealing his banana at all costs. Soon they'll figure out that because 8-Bit already has a reputation for being the trouble maker, they can do all sorts of bad things and he'll get blamed for them. I'd watch yourself if I were you.
Maybe you could get 8-Bit in a human-cat alliance and he can become your spy? Your cat eyes and ears on the street (or in the apartment?).

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

I don't mean to alarm you, but you may have made a BIG mistake in letting Dr. Claw into your house.
Obviously he and Scratch have formed a cat-alliance against 8-Bit, which involves stealing his banana at all costs. Soon they'll figure out that because 8-Bit already has a reputation for being the trouble maker, they can do all sorts of bad things and he'll get blamed for them. I'd watch yourself if I were you.
Maybe you could get 8-Bit in a human-cat alliance and he can become your spy? Your cat eyes and ears on the street (or in the apartment?).
It's possible, but 8-Bit may not like it. I'll have to tempt him with extra cuddles and some kitty treats.