Cuteness Alert--Some very cute Hope and Mica pictures!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are great photos, I love the one where Hope looks as if she is being hatched

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, very cute. I see your blue pop up tent/dog/cat/house thing, get crushed down too.

We have some of those and they stay in the correct position for about 2 minutes at the most, then the cats stomp all over them and crush them down.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh...they love each other. I wish my cats loved each other that much. What breed of cat is Mica? I can tell Mica is in the Siamese Family, but the hair is so much longer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the comments guys! Mica and Hopey do have their moments where they beat each other up, but when tired they will curl up together like that

Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Awwww, very cute. I see your blue pop up tent/dog/cat/house thing, get crushed down too.

We have some of those and they stay in the correct position for about 2 minutes at the most, then the cats stomp all over them and crush them down.
Yeah the funny thing is we have had this since Mica was a kitten and she never showed any interest in it until we had our foster kitty Toby. Poor thing was so scared in the beginning he seemed to live in for the first few days, then Mica took had to have it
Now both Mica and Hopey fight over who gets it hence why it is crushed.

Originally Posted by silentNate

I love Hopeys collar
Thanks I got it from a seller on ebay is you want one for your kitties

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/yokos-kitty...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Oh...they love each other. I wish my cats loved each other that much. What breed of cat is Mica? I can tell Mica is in the Siamese Family, but the hair is so much longer.
Thanks Hope! Mica is a Balinese cat which is a long haired Siamese cat. Hopey is a Balinese Variant which is a short haired Bali carrying the long haired gene.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, you weren't lying about the cuteness alert!! They look sooo much in love.
What gorgeous cats!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, don't they look happy together!
Gorgeous!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous girls! Hopey's points are starting to come through nicely, it looks as though she's got some nice clear tabby markings on her forehead already

I adore Mica's coat, very dense and fluffy. Does it get any longer than that with Balinese? I'm not so into long haired cats, but she doesn't look as though it's that long, obviously a lot longer than the ultra-short Siamese coat, but it looks as though it's fairly easy to manage? Not long enough for matting to be a real problem maybe?