I'm sick... Again!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhh i'm sick again
I've been sick for the past 3 days gradually getting worse every day. This stinks- coughing, sneezing, ear aches,stuffy nose, sore throat, and watery eyes. I seriously need some sleep! But no such luck with all those foster kittens and work from 7-4 tomorrow. I'm going to go
Anyone else getting sick around this time of year?

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Nikki...I'm so sorry to hear about all this
I do hope you get to feeling better real soon!

In a completely unrelated matter...I LOVE your new siggy! Its just beautiful!

Hilda>^..^<

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was sick, sick on Mon & Tue. Just been dead tired since then, laying in bed 12 hours. Not getting a whole lot of sleep over Ophelia has just made getting better worse. At least I haven't been sick like you for so many days! I have just had a headache & been sleepy.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a nagging cough that just won't go away. It is slowly getting a little better. Just when I think I am done, I start coughing again! It is so annoying! I had a runny nose and soar throat, but that has cleared up. Hope you fel better soon! Maybe try taking some Nyquill? It will help you sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys- i hope ya'll get to feeling better soon
I'm miserable at the moment- my ears are killing me (i already have bad ears- had ear surgery last summer
) and i can't breath out of my nose.....all those fun things.

Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Awww Nikki...I'm so sorry to hear about all this
I do hope you get to feeling better real soon!

In a completely unrelated matter...I LOVE your new siggy! Its just beautiful!

Hilda>^..^<
Thankyou
The credit goes to another lovely TCS member who made it for me
I like that one soo much because they look soo sweet and innocent there sleeping

Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

I have a nagging cough that just won't go away. It is slowly getting a little better. Just when I think I am done, I start coughing again! It is so annoying! I had a runny nose and soar throat, but that has cleared up. Hope you fel better soon! Maybe try taking some Nyquill? It will help you sleep.
I hope you and all of our other sick friends get to feeling better soon
/ Nyquill doesn't phase me
I was lucky enough to have medicine left over from the last time i was sick and needed a prescription- so i have cough syrup and benzonate pearls - they're really he only things that don't bother my astmah and other medical issues when i'm sick
Hopefully they'll kick in soon, i just took my first does a few hours ago (i was trying to hold off on taking meds until i needed it - didn't want to take them if it was just a little cough- but i'm definitely getting sick so i gave in.)

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boy, you sound like you feel just like me! Headaches, nasty junk in my throat and chest, sore throat, stuffy nose, plugged up ears....except mine is all allergies!
Maybe that's what you have too? I hope you feel better soon, being sick is nooooooooo fun at all!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sandtigress

Boy, you sound like you feel just like me! Headaches, nasty junk in my throat and chest, sore throat, stuffy nose, plugged up ears....except mine is all allergies!
Maybe that's what you have too? I hope you feel better soon, being sick is nooooooooo fun at all!
Mine's not allergies. (I actually saw my allergy/asthma doctor on tuesday for some food allergy testing/exam) I'm definitely getting a cold
I feel aweful though- I can't breath out of my nose at all so i'm having to totally breath out of my mouth- and well, not to sound weird- but it really freaks me out. I have asthma- so when i feel like i can't breath, it REALLY scares me. I feel like a fish out of water.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, it seems to me whenever I take a new job - it must be the new "people" and "germs" - but I'm usually sick for 2 or 3 months.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

You know, it seems to me whenever I take a new job - it must be the new "people" and "germs" - but I'm usually sick for 2 or 3 months.
you know, i didn't even think of that- it is a completly different environment. I try to REALLY be clean though- i'm always wearing gloves and washing/sanatizing my hands/clothes. The environment is really dry there too though so my skin/allergies have been going insane. Maybe that doesn't help
Other than that though- i love it there-it's such a good fit for me

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

you know, i didn't even think of that- it is a completly different environment. I try to REALLY be clean though- i'm always wearing gloves and washing/sanatizing my hands/clothes. The environment is really dry there too though so my skin/allergies have been going insane. Maybe that doesn't help
Other than that though- i love it there-it's such a good fit for me
Oh I know - it's just...different mutations of stuff you've already had, but now it's mutated in this other population and you have to build up antibodies to it.

(OK, does it sound like I would love to be an epidemiologist? LOL)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh I know - it's just...different mutations of stuff you've already had, but now it's mutated in this other population and you have to build up antibodies to it.

(OK, does it sound like I would love to be an epidemiologist? LOL)
lol sounds like it would be a good match for you

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL - except they don't let a lot of musicians interview for that job.
mmm yea prob. not.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Uhhh i'm sick again
I've been sick for the past 3 days gradually getting worse every day. This stinks- coughing, sneezing, ear aches,stuffy nose, sore throat, and watery eyes. I seriously need some sleep! But no such luck with all those foster kittens and work from 7-4 tomorrow. I'm going to go
I(thank goodness) havent gotten sick.......but however I know many people that have. My mom is getting over pneumonia
And I know the actual FLU is going around as well.

Many
to you....hope you get better soon!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Uhhh i'm sick again
you must have gotten the same thing i did.
i have couged so much that i cant talk now, only can whisper grrrr

hope we both get better soon my friend.