Do you Post and Run?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I began noticing myself more and more reading through all the threads first, then replying and finally posting any thoughts, questions,etc and then signing off.

I know some of you stay logged in all the time, but still the same idea as walking away from the computer.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't "log out" but I shut down the browser.

I usually read and reply to any topics I started that got responses, then I check for new posts and reply to any of those one at a time. Then if I have anything interesting (hah) to say, I post a new topic.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I don't "log out" but I shut down the browser.

I usually read and reply to any topics I started that got responses, then I check for new posts and reply to any of those one at a time. Then if I have anything interesting (hah) to say, I post a new topic.
Yeah, me too, I never log out either

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually keep TCS open for a few hours at a time (
), then go off and do soemthing else. I never log out.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I don't usually log out either. I read through the topics, post, go off and do whatever then come back and check again.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually read thru them, then post- I never log off, I just close the brower. I love of the time during the day I keep the screen minimized while I do other things, and then just come back and check in again.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I post as I read through the threads and try to use multiquote to remember to post to all the posts I want to in a thread but I often have a couple of tabs open with different threads also.

As far as logging off / closing the window etc, I usually have TCS open all the time but I often wander away from the computer leaving it on

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually go on and read and post after I read. I don't usually stay logged on after I leave, but log out. The computer is usually on while I'm home, but I'm not logged in unless I'm actually reading and posting.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have dial up service so I am on off and on throughout the day-my service provider will disconnect after 3 hours anyway.