John Inman dies

hyacinthbucket

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was sad to read this news, too. 'Mr Humphries' was my favorite character on the show.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ellen13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He was my favorite charactor, too. I loved that walk of his.

I like your name, too. I don't have to guess which is your favorite British Comedy.

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There was another thread - "I'm free" was telling us about that...we were talking about it in a thread about "The bucket residence" I was saying Are you Being Served was another fav of mine. Although, my husband who is hard of hearing has a hard time with the Britsh shows...the accent and the speed of speech he can't understand and the humor is lost on him. I'm sad he is gone....but thank goodness for movies...he'll live forever!

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
awww man i loved him. He made the show with his choreographies and his outrageous fairy prince outfits ...hehehe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ellen13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furry4fury

There was another thread - "I'm free" was telling us about that...we were talking about it in a thread about "The bucket residence" I was saying Are you Being Served was another fav of mine. Although, my husband who is hard of hearing has a hard time with the Britsh shows...the accent and the speed of speech he can't understand and the humor is lost on him. I'm sad he is gone....but thank goodness for movies...he'll live forever!
Sorry, I didn't know there was another thread started about Mr. Inman. It's a shame your husband can't enjoy the Britist shows. Some people just can't apprectate their humor.