And we pray....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenever I go to talk to Harley about/pray to Davidson- he'll put his face right on mine, so we're forehead to forehead- I caught a picture of it today and I'm putting it in Davidson's scrapbook. I made it into black and white and I just love it....it captures exactly what I wanted

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is the most sentimental picture! How sweet!! They really do understand, you know? You have a very special bond!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys... in color its a bit over exposed because of the flash- but in B&W it looks perfect...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

That has got to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen....
Thanks Natalie- its something we do so much, that I thought it was only fitting to share it with you all

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
That's such a beautiful image Mackenzie. It looks like Harley is giving you enough love for two kitties

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

That's such a beautiful image Mackenzie. It looks like Harley is giving you enough love for two kitties
Thats for sure... he's giving me all the love in the world

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sweet, now you two have me all choked up.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

That is so sweet, now you two have me all choked up.
Me too.
. And I thought I was getting over the crying.

Kenzie - that is the most amazing picture. It looks awesome in black and white - and it just says so much in a shot. You should submit it to any and all photo contests - like at National Geographic, too. I know it's a pic borne out of grief - but the love you two are sharing in your mutual grief for the loss of Davidson - it's just there, radiating out of the screen. You captured it.

Laurie

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Me too.
. And I thought I was getting over the crying.

Kenzie - that is the most amazing picture. It looks awesome in black and white - and it just says so much in a shot. You should submit it to any and all photo contests - like at National Geographic, too. I know it's a pic borne out of grief - but the love you two are sharing in your mutual grief for the loss of Davidson - it's just there, radiating out of the screen. You captured it.

Laurie
Thank you Laurie
I never thought of submitting it to anything- I guess I wouldn't even know where to look for a place to do that!