PRINTER KITTY!! (JoJo up to no good... again)

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been home sick all week, mostly staying on the couch, but as I feel better, I start doing more things... so I'm in here this morning checking email and perusing TCS... JoJo gets up on the printer behind me (I'm on the Mac, the PC and the printer are behind me), and curls up... much to her meowmy's chagrin.... So, I capture a pic with my camera phone, since it's handy... then I got a video with my camera.

So then, here's the link to the video... it's long... and rather out of focus... but trust me, it's worth it... I have added two other slightly shorter videos linked from that page (merely because they all start automatically), one of JoJo and the other with Jack.

My Two Spazzes

ENJOY!!

Amanda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, she has a very fluffy tail... which she always plops right in my face at night...

I don't wanna know how much cat hair I've consumed while sleeping... blech!

Amanda

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Beautiful girl!!!! Is she as big as she looks or is it all fluff??
She's 15 pounds... so, yes, she's as big as she looks... quite the character too... although her little brother is a HUGE ham... as soon as I walked in the door today, he was flopped over begging for pettins... such a little goofball.

Amanda

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

She's 15 pounds... so, yes, she's as big as she looks... quite the character too...
Wow!! I have the red fluffy male version of Jojo that is also 15 pounds so I know exactly what she is like. Put him next to my 7 pound red fluffy female version of Jojo and the size difference is staggering. I've never had a female as large as Jojo - she's gotta be quite fun!!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Wow!! I have the red fluffy male version of Jojo that is also 15 pounds so I know exactly what she is like. Put him next to my 7 pound red fluffy female version of Jojo and the size difference is staggering. I've never had a female as large as Jojo - she's gotta be quite fun!!
The most painful is not when she lays on me, but when she stands on me... or sits... especially SITS... because a good portion of her weight hits me via her front paws... and those two little paws can hurt!

It's fun when she goes into her crazies... While Jack just has his chirping is Psycho Kitty mode, JoJo does the full-boar caterwauling while tearing through the apartment... Someday I'll get a place with stairs... heh heh heh... maybe then she'll lose a smidgen of weight... of course, there's the risk of her tripping me... oh well...

Amanda

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

The most painful is not when she lays on me, but when she stands on me... or sits... especially SITS... because a good portion of her weight hits me via her front paws... and those two little paws can hurt!

It's fun when she goes into her crazies... While Jack just has his chirping is Psycho Kitty mode, JoJo does the full-boar caterwauling while tearing through the apartment... Someday I'll get a place with stairs... heh heh heh... maybe then she'll lose a smidgen of weight... of course, there's the risk of her tripping me... oh well...

Amanda
My 15 pounder (Pinky) actually maxed out at 18 pounds and I was able to get him to lose weight thru exercise. Not only did I play chase up and down stairs, but I put the food bowls on top of things like the dryer, utility room counter, etc, so that he had to jump up and down for his food. The other thing that helped is tall cat trees - he loves to run full tilt and leap up to the top of the trees. Problem is that he throws himself at them so hard that I can only buy really sturdy ones, and those he nearly tips over with his weight. I have to place them in corners of rooms so that if they start to topple, the walls stop them.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know... I added more bandwidth, but for some reason it won't work... I'm trying... now that I have a little time and I'm not all miffed at traffic like yesterday (living in Portland, got stuck in the backup from the big accident on I-5 yesterday... took me nearly 3 hours to get home) I'll go back in and look again...

Amanda

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay... I 'fixed' it by putting said pages and movies over on another site (I'm a sick puppy, I have 7 websites of my own... can you tell it's an addiction?) that has infinitely more bandwidth. it's actually the main site on my account (multi-domain hosts, gotta love 'em), so it has tons of bandwidth... don't ask me why they do that... I'd love to spread that bandwidth love around to the other sites... I think that despite my upping the bandwidth, it won't actually 'take effect' until next month... grrr...

So, here's the NEW link: Spazz Monkey and Her Bratty Little Brother

This should work.
A.