Feed us - we're HUNGRY !!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Monday morning we had to take Stumpy to the vets to have his teeth removed. So at midnight the night before, we had remove all food and water from the house. At 6:55, my husband packed Stumpy in a carrier and left the house. At 6:55 and 30 seconds, the cats lined up at one of their favorite feeding platforms and gave me that forlorn "we're starving and you need to feed us now" looks. I swear they were tapping their little toes at me. It's rare when I get more than 3-4 cats in a single picture.

L-R: Pinky, Dakota, Bob and Muddy (Scarlett was in the gap but jumped down as I grabbed the camera):

I teased them for another 30 seconds and more joined the waiting game. L-R: Pinky, Spanky, Scarlett (back), Dakota, Bob and Muddy:

Then I filled up their bowls and they started to chow. L-R: Dakota, Koko, Pinky, Bob, Spanky, Scarlet and Muddy. Koko and Muddy are my bottle feds and a bit more polite than the others so they waited their turn.

I had to lift up tails and slide one of the bowls under them. L-R: Koko, Dakota, Pinky, Bob, Spanky, Scarlett and Muddy. Spanky was beginning to be appeased - look at him smack his lips.

This is what lions look like as they gather around a kill. For those that don't have a lot of cats: Yup, they act the same as their larger cousins.

Enjoy!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL That is so cute and so true. WOW I count 7 catz there WOW and 1 is at the vets. They are hungry meowmy lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

LOL That is so cute and so true. WOW I count 7 catz there WOW and 1 is at the vets. They are hungry meowmy lol
Missing from the pictures: Sage (looks like Dakota), Oscar and Lucky (more reds), and Eightball (tuxedo). Eightball was actually sitting on the floor trying to jump up but the counter was out of room. And of course Stumpy was at the vets.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am absolutely blessed that they all get along so well. Now you know why I call my self "mom of many".

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by trinettec

What great shots of your babies, it looks like you might need a bigger counter
I actually have 2 counters that I use to feed them. This is the favorite one as it is in our master bathroom and you know how they love to be in the bathroom with you.......

I lucked out when we bought this house - the house was built in 1972 when vanity counters were the rage. It makes the perfect feeding platform. The funny thing is, when we looked at this house, my husband and I had the same reaction when we walked into the bathroom: what a perfect spot to feed the cats! It's all about the cats after all!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I am absolutely blessed that they all get along so well. Now you know why I call my self "mom of many".
LOL Yep now I know that is cool they get along

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What great pics Amy!

And boy, you are so right about Koko and Muddy and Mojo and Trent! Did you come steal two of my kitties in the night, feed them, and then bring them back to Colorado?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics!! I sometimes am afraid I'll be taken down if I'm not fast enough with my kitties

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

What great pics Amy!

And boy, you are so right about Koko and Muddy and Mojo and Trent! Did you come steal two of my kitties in the night, feed them, and then bring them back to Colorado?
I'm just tele-porting them back and forth to you!
You do realize that Muddy and Koko's littermate brothers (Jake and Elwood) live in your area? And they live with their adopted brothers Mojo and Voodoo. Mojo is the 20 pound deaf white long haired male and Voodoo is another Trent/Muddy look alike. Sometimes its a small world.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG Amy - what wonderful pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE the lick-smacking pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And mean mommie - teasing kitties when dinner is already late! Shame on you!

Laurie

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
BTW - Heidi and Amy - I'm not so sure you two should get together with Muddy, Koko, Mojo and Trent. You might not go home with the correct kitties!

Laurie

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so cute! They are not a patient bunch!