what a surprise

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well I was getting the kitties ready to eat and go to bed when its their normal time to come up my dad was still up and all the kits were playing so I said ok I will let them play, I dont wanna ruin thier fun u know

well....

I looked all over the house for tessa and no luck
I thought maybe she did go in when my dad did so I just put my kitties all in here I mean I searched the whole upstairs except their room adn downstairs, and well Tessa usually comes to my room for water and to use my litter box when yet she has her own but its ok I have learned to live with being the central litterbox
so u know now its time to give the guniea pigs food and water....

and well....

I turn around and theres tessa, shes been sleeping under my bed off and on all day and she has been doing it recently I would love her to join us at night but well thats my moms baby girl and well I have to clean off my bed and under the bed a lil more and well I wanna live at night
every gets crazy with tessa...but Stormie has grown to Tessa and tries to sit with her all the time
which Stormie doesnt do that with everyone she doesnt like sleeping right next to each other although they all do it but there is maybe an inch not even between them
But I did get a pick I just have to upload it I was in the bathroom and well it was just too cute Tessa was on the toilet just sitting there and Stormie tried to jump up and lay with her....hmm I wonder y tho Stormies trying to aly with all the other kitties she does jump up here with blue but blue always thinks it means its playtime so stormie just goes under the bed or on the other side of me
And well bellas become a big ol meanie and likes to pick on everyone and she used to be such a good "mother" to stormie, Stormie was just to stubborn for Bella I bet u they all do the cutest things when we arent home or are sleeping

but what a surprise tht was to find Tessa in my room, I guess she wants to join the fun at night even tho they are all sleeping
blues on my bed all curled up, stormie is under the bed i do believe (what is the fascination with under my bed its just been this week they all been going under there) and big bellas on her cat bed!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

AAhhhh, that's great that Tessa has Stormie to look up to her!
Sounds like a lovely pic - I hope that you post it soon
hehe its in the fur picture section