That's me under that small pile

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm on the sofa and as usual covered in cats. Well, all two of them! Those are my legs under a blanket under Fred and Nermal. I'm now twisted in an awkward position, writing on my laptop, as I don't want to disturb them.

Luckily I have my camera phone handy

Here's another a few minutes later. Fred is now curled up like a little baby. I couldn't get a better angle as I'm pinned to the couch.

[/IMG]

That's the back of my thigh that he's curled up against (no! I'm not wearing wierd flowered wool pants. That's a blanket!).

The cuteness just doesn't stop! Here's Nermal a few minutes later! He's snuggled into his brother's back.

[/IMG]

Do you see why I can't move and am developing a sore neck and arm?!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sweet! I definitely see why you can't move! A sore neck and arm is definitely worth it.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wonder why nobody has ever opened up a thread about soothing sore muscles as a result of contorting to please our 4-legged masters.

Too cute!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rosiemac, I just resized it to 570x430 approx. Is that better?

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

The cuteness just doesn't stop! Here's Nermal a few minutes later! He's snuggled into his brother's back.
That's too sweet.
Nermal particulary is just adorable. Is he quite a bit smaller than Fred or is it just the picture?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

That's too sweet.
Nermal particulary is just adorable. Is he quite a bit smaller than Fred or is it just the picture?
Fred is 15lbs and Nermal is about 10lbs. In that photo he looks a lot smaller, but Nermal is still a decent sized cat. Fred is overweight.