Im hungry :/

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o geez...I am soooo hungry I had soup for dinner well soup secrets extra noodle, thats the only soup i like
and earlier before dinner I had some pretzels and a pack of peanut butter crackers

I am out of salad
thank goodness tho that I ate it all, my brother likes to eat EVERYONES food in the house, and he asked yesterday about my salad if there was any and I was like NOPE I ATE IT ALL, u know how long it took my dad to get the right one for me
Im picky wat can I say
But I mean I get t.v dinners and I only like the salsbury steak kind and well my dad gets them 10 for 10 and I eat 2 at a time and well out of that I got only 2
my dad gets mad about it too and well my brother does get his own food and he gives my dad a list so why not take from what u are paying for and put it on UR list instead of eating ours
brothers, i cant stand them
but my dad bought me 4 tv dinners and I ate 2 the other night so I better still have 2 left also he has his one friend come over and well my brother gives him my dads breakfeast stuff and my food all the time, I dont eat much meat so I have the basics oodles and noodles, spaghetti o's, soup (whihc my dad sometimes doesnt get the right kind and when he does its a miracle and then its gone
) and well my pretzel nibblers and my salad and well I have to hide wat I can when my dad buys me food if i get junk food its hidden in my room its horrible because my brother eats everything so my dad also has to hide food in his own house
but ya so on my list of things I can eat is my nibblers and I am not in the mood for them and i dont wanna cook cause I dont wanna clean up

another thing tho my dad also gets me cinamon rolls and I actually wait till my brothers gone to cook them because he will eat them all I am good on sharing them but I at least want 2 ecspecially when I can eat the whole thing

Am i the only one that gets hungry at night tho??? Sorry I needed to vent a lil bit about my brother and the food ordeal because well my dad went sunday and now theres no food

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always get hungry at night, even if I am stuffed, if that even makes sense.

I eat when I am bored, so even if I feel like I am going to explode, I still feel hungry? LOL. I don't know how to explain it.

But at night I am more of a snacker.. chips, popcorn, deserts...

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

I always get hungry at night, even if I am stuffed, if that even makes sense.

I eat when I am bored, so even if I feel like I am going to explode, I still feel hungry? LOL. I don't know how to explain it.
Yeah, I'm like that too. I find it helps to eat something that takes a long time to consume a small amount of food. A favourite of mine is sunflower seeds, because you have to go through so much work to eat them that you feel like you've consumed a lot more than you actually have, so they don't make you feel even more stuffed!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, yes, I do love to have food just before going to bed, otherwise I wake up before dawn, just famished
That is so lousy that your brother is so disrespectful about the food
Sounds like he feels a sense of entitlement

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I get hungry at nighttime too!

Brothers...what can you say about them??? they eat everything! Males just seem to have bigger appetites most of the time...especially in their teenaged years...

Hilda>^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Oh I get hungry at nighttime too!

Brothers...what can you say about them??? they eat everything! Males just seem to have bigger appetites most of the time...especially in their teenaged years...

Hilda>^..^<
except that hes 21 but thats still young
but man it annoys me, listen to this, he wakes up at around 7 am and comes upstairs gets a bowl of ceral eats it then goes back to bed
and well he eats pretty much all the time he gets his morning meals all through out the morning, and then dinner, and then more when he takes his pills at night but this is so finny my mom blames his eating so much on his pills (mental issues) and well hes been on these pills for years now and hes never actually been like this u know what I mean I remember when he hardly ate anything and then well he still ate our food, but not like now he eats our food constantly and on the weekends we have to sneak out to get food because he has his one friend come over and well my parents are generous but this kids here for a few days and well they dont have the money to by dinner, and they wait and see if we get food and if we dont they usually order something themselves or come up and eat more of our food
so this weekend outta be interesting because once again that kids coming over here !!! SO I wonder what and where we will be eating, and o ya its my moms bday on sunday
and of course my other inconsidereate brother is having my nephews party then because his wifes family can come down that day, and well he knows we go out every year and alot of stuff happened at the last party and well to say it bluntly my mom and her mom almost got into it fist fight wise there was a lot of stuff that happened and well her family got involved and starting saying things so it was a big nightmare so to speak. But me and my mom and grandma are going to take my nephew out on saterday, but thats another post I need some peoples advice !!!! But ya brothers, eat everything my oldest when he coems here better hide the food even if he just stops by he makes sure to eat something

And well the brother that eats all the food just thinks he can get away with everything and in a way he does
this has been going on for such a long time and my mom keeps saying shell talk to him but well hes still eating our food and she is even getting fed up with it

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my...we've (my hubby & I) gotten into the habit of just taking our 'special treats' and keeping them in our bedroom these days! Alex Jr just eats & eats & EATS!

I'm sorry to hear about all the troubles that have been going on. I guess its like they say...you can't choose your relatives
Sure hope your mom has a good birthday though! Too bad Tom Petty isn't in town...that would make a grrrrreat birthday present for her!

Speaking of being hungry...I just ate a banana with peanut butter!!! Oooo, it was soooooo good!

Hilda>^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Oh my...we've (my hubby & I) gotten into the habit of just taking our 'special treats' and keeping them in our bedroom these days! Alex Jr just eats & eats & EATS!

I'm sorry to hear about all the troubles that have been going on. I guess its like they say...you can't choose your relatives
Sure hope your mom has a good birthday though! Too bad Tom Petty isn't in town...that would make a grrrrreat birthday present for her!

Speaking of being hungry...I just ate a banana with peanut butter!!! Oooo, it was soooooo good!

Hilda>^..^<
ya..i had some of my nibbler pretzels
and well I had to put them away because well i almost ate them all
ya well I paid pratially for blue or tessa and well tessa sure is a mama's girl and well blue is very attached to me
as i type this blue is on my feet before she was on my lap until i found the usb cable i was looking for to upload photos
and then she moved down to my feet ! But that was her birthday present a few months early. Ya I payed for half of blue but blue has seemed to become a lil attached to me
my mom said when I was gone thats all blue did was meow and look at that blue missed me more than my actual cats did
so I actually that day we got blue I payed for half of her and for stormies spay
I spent over $100 in like 20 mins
if u count all the toys i bought, I cant go anywhere without buyin the kitties toys

so my mom already got my gift

O yes and something else, when I have money I tend to order out
I am addicted to steak and cheese hoagies wat can I say and well I bought everyone dinner, my brother hasnt done that in YEARS