How Can I Save My PMs?

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdie y'all...

I am allowed 20 private messages and that's fine but today I've shared many pms with several sweet members...I'd like to be able to keep them somewhere rather than having to delete them as I've been doing. I know there is a feature to 'move' them but I don't understand what that means...where are they being moved to...and what does it mean if I have to choose whether I want them moved as XML, CSV or text ... Its confusing...

Thanks y'all...
Hilda >^..^<

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how to do that either, but I have it set up to notify my by email when I get a pm, and the body of the message is included. If all you want are the words, that's the easiest way for me
. Then I can save them wherever I want on my computer
. I'd like to know how the rest of that works, too, as I haven't taken the time to play with it

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think that is the best way to do it if you want to save them in the future. The ones you have now you could check mark and then select download as text at the bottom.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I think that is the best way to do it if you want to save them in the future. The ones you have now you could check mark and then select download as text at the bottom.
Ahhh, would that be downloaded to my computer? (I'm pretty technically challenged as you can tell
)...like in My Pics or My Documents?

Gracias!
Hilda>^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I just did it and it worked really well (and easy to do, thank goodness!)

Thanks so much...now my inbox is available once more!

Hilda>^..^<

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, downloaded to your computer as you managed to do. I'm glad it worked for you.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

The ones you have now you could check mark and then select download as text at the bottom.
Awesome.. I didnt know you could do this.