Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't get the "Neigh! Whinny!" one.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cairo

I'm on 54 but I keep having to skip 40, anyone know the answer to that one?
If I tell you the answer to 40, can you help me with the one after it?? Stupid duck!!

For 40, you minimize the screen, move the mouse to where the button was, then maximize the screen again- your pointer should be right where the button pops back up.

Stupid duck!!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

If I tell you the answer to 40, can you help me with the one after it?? Stupid duck!!

For 40, you minimize the screen, move the mouse to where the button was, then maximize the screen again- you pointer should be right where the button pops back up.

Stupid duck!!!
Afro is the answer

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

Afro is the answer
Thank you! I kept going through, 3 guesses each time of course, but I kept clicking on wing to try to figure out the hidden message! Tricky! Thanks

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you tell I played this a lot. I was so frustrated. I will try to help if I can. Just post the question/choices.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I tried the 42nd 42, but it didn't work... I'll have to try it again when I'm more awake.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep getting stuck on the "end of the world" one....I don't have enough time to think!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
54 is the Shanghai? one, the answer is "No, about 20 cm off the ground", or something like that...

59 is the laser one, quickly click on the little black round guy and his laser will charge. It takes almost the entire time, so don't stop, and he'll fire the laser and destroy the bomb.

I'm begining to have this memorized! My biggest question is, do any of you understand some of the answers? I only got them from the process of elimination... I mean, shoe polish? Babycham and human faeces? Egg Mayonaise?? Huh???

It's fun though and I'm gonna try to beat it!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I keep getting stuck on the "end of the world" one....I don't have enough time to think!
I think I've tried all four (my mouse had a few issues, so even though I know I tried to click all four, it might not have worked...) and none work!! Let me know when you have a great break through!

#19 is BOGGY, right? The correct order to paint is the same as the name: B O G G Y. Blue, orange, green, green, yellow.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BelongsToEvie

I think I've tried all four (my mouse had a few issues, so even though I know I tried to click all four, it might not have worked...) and none work!! Let me know when you have a great break through!

#19 is BOGGY, right? The correct order to paint is the same as the name: B O G G Y. Blue, orange, green, green, yellow.
I figured it out finally!!
Click on the exclamation point at the end of the word WORLD.

I desperately want to finish this darn thing!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I figured it out finally!!
Click on the exclamation point at the end of the word WORLD.

I desperately want to finish this darn thing!
I think that says it all!

And me too!