My Buddy boy- the GRUMP!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buddy is a littermate of Spike (I raised them both from 3 weeks old and they think I am their mom!).. He has many wonderful quirks that I LOVE..

Buddy is the alpha of the gang and he likes to have HIS space. Often he'd be on me (he loves to snuggle with me or ride around on my shoulders/back) and if another cat tries to snuggle up with me and is too close to him, he will bop them until they back off or he gets disgruntled and leaves for a while but he always come back!

He also will not allow any other cats to ride around on my back/shoulders. Tango have tried to ride on me and whenever Buddy sees this, he always jump on my back then proceed to bop and wrestle with Tango on my back until Tango gets off. Imagine having 2 cats wrestle on your back?! YIKES! It can get really dangerous!! LOL..

He also gets all excited whenever I open/close the dvd player as you can see..

I have to watch him like an eagle doing this because several times he actually caught the disk before it closed all the way and it got jammed in the dvd player. Luckily, no damage so far..

For some reason he LIKES shoes!! I was babysitting some kids for a friend and he went crazy over their shoes!!

He is closest with Spike (littermate) and often would groom him and wrestle with him.

Buddy relaxing alone before Spikey comes by..

Wrestle-a-thon is on!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buddy on the bottom with glowy eyes!

ONCE in a while he will ALLOW Zebra to wrestle with him..

He likes to hang out on top of the tv also..

Great pic of him rolling in catnip..

Another quirk he has that I LOVE but also drives me crazy is that he'll steal the bathtub drain stopper (if that's the right term for it??) so every morning I'll go hunting all over for the drain stopper so I can use it for filling up the bathtub for baths!

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pamela what a beautiful darling your little Buddy is!!
I loved seeing him with the DVD and the shoes!!
(excellent DVD choice by the way
)

He looks a bit like my Maverick, and seems just as mischeivious!!

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Love your little family. I have to say that I was really excited to find a Buffy fan on TCS! LOVED that show (and Angel too). I get my fix with DVD's too. Good thing Pooh hasn't found the eject button on my player!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nellers

Pamela what a beautiful darling your little Buddy is!!
I loved seeing him with the DVD and the shoes!!
(excellent DVD choice by the way
)

He looks a bit like my Maverick, and seems just as mischeivious!!
Originally Posted by Marine

Love your little family. I have to say that I was really excited to find a Buffy fan on TCS! LOVED that show (and Angel too). I get my fix with DVD's too. Good thing Pooh hasn't found the eject button on my player!
YAY 2 fans of Buffy here!! I have lost count of how many times I've watched her show on DVD!
I have all of Angel DVDS too and love Angel BUT I prefer Buffy with SPIKE.. (I named 1 of my cats after Spike since Spike likes to bite wood kinda like Spike being a vamp!
) THANKS for the compliments about Buddy- he's such a CUTIE even when he's doing things he's not supposed to do like play with the dvd player!

Originally Posted by LDG

WHAT a character! And WHAT a cutie! GREAT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie
AWWW THANKS!
He is my baby boy. He just LOVES to be with me- often he'd jump up on my badck/shoudlers and just relax as I do my stuff.
He also loves to knead my neck and as he does this, he'd press his face into my neck... I LOVE it when he does that...