Tango- the booger!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tango is the most mischievous of all and often will annoy the other cats so much they'd swat and bop at him and hiss until he backs off.
He'd then turn and trot off with his tail waving proudly acting like he did nothing wrong!

Here he is bugging Buddy boy- Buddy is the "cranky" cat and often Tango would start bugging him until Buddy starts bopping him like mad then often Buddy would give up and run off..

Tango! Don't you MESS with me! I MEAN IT...

Buddy jumping off disgruntled..

Zebra is the only one who seems to like wrestling with Tango so they have a BLAST wrestling..

Often Tango would start it by jumping on Zebra startling her then..

Pull her down...

Get her neck...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like neither is winning!

Zebra won!?

Finally Zebra had enough and jumped off!!

Tango also likes to hang out under a blanket under my legs so I have to be careful whenever I stand up so I won't step on him....

Great closeup of his gorgeous face..He's the easiest cat to take pictures of!

Mom! I swear the mouse was this BIG!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG with Tango around, your home is never dull!
Its so sweet how he acts as your alarm clock in the mornings to wake you up!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

OMG with Tango around, your home is never dull!
Its so sweet how he acts as your alarm clock in the mornings to wake you up!
Sweet him being my alarm clock???
How would you LIKE to have your hair PULLED HARD every morning?! I'm surprised I have hair left!!

You're right though- he enlivens things up around the apt!
I just hope the neighbors don't hear all the antics he does and hear me yelling at him to bug off!
I don't yell that much though.. LOL..

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

Sweet him being my alarm clock???
How would you LIKE to have your hair PULLED HARD every morning?! I'm surprised I have hair left!!
But how else would Tango do it? He has to do it in a wild spicy way or it wouldnt be Tango

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE that last pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a beautiful boy! And obviously one spoiled, loved, crazy kitty!
He is totally photogenic, and you've got such great pics of him!

Flowerbelle used to wake me up with the paw in the face or the hair pulling. I really couldn't take it, so I religiously blew a few puffs of air in her face every time she did it. She finally got the message after about a week, and now I can sleep in when work/time permit.

Laurie

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nellers

That last picture of Tango is PRICELESS!!
He's a beautiful baby.

Wow your house seems like a lot of fun! Makes me want to add another kitty!
I never INTENDED to have so many cats. I originally planned to have TWO but after I had to put one cat to sleep, I found 2 kittens that were to be adopted TOGETHER so I adopted them (Spike & Buddy) then adopted Pepper as a companion for Zebra THEN added others as "fosters" who ended up being PERMANENT fixtures of the family.
It can be real fun with all the cats but sometimes can be hectic too...

Originally Posted by LDG

I LOVE that last pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a beautiful boy! And obviously one spoiled, loved, crazy kitty!
He is totally photogenic, and you've got such great pics of him!

Flowerbelle used to wake me up with the paw in the face or the hair pulling. I really couldn't take it, so I religiously blew a few puffs of air in her face every time she did it. She finally got the message after about a week, and now I can sleep in when work/time permit.

Laurie
Yeah Tango is soo photogenic!! Tango can be very very stubborn. I have tried everything I could think of to get him to stop pulling my hair. I tried blowing air into his face- he'd just batten down his ears and go back to hair pulling. I'd look at him and say a very FIRM "NO STOP IT!". He'd just give me this look then pull hair.... I would reach toward the water gun and he'd back off for a second but then he ignores it sooo.. I don't like squirting them with water so I only use it if it's really serious. The best thing that works now is for me to push him off the bed. It gives me 1 or 2 minutes of extra snoozing before he jumps up and start it again..