Zebra- my lady!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zebra is the oldest but DOES NOT ACT LIKE IT!!
She acts most like a kitten as you can see from these pictures. She just likes to chase her tail!

She'd start off grooming....

Then start looking for her tail..

Looks like she may have found her tail!

GOTCHA! She found her tail! (this is one of my FAVORITE pics of her)

Lost her tail??

She sees her tail!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Awww Zebra is adorable...Great action shot of her
Originally Posted by Pami

Zebra you pretty tail chasing girl!
Originally Posted by Snuzy

That really is a great shot. Its so hard to catch them at that exact moment.
thanks for the compliments! I had to take MANY pictures and SOME turned out LOUSY but others turned out GREAT soo I was lucky!

Here's a few more pics of my lady.. She likes to groom others and LOVES to be groomed herself. She'd walk up to one of the cats and headbutt them until they start grooming her or they walk away from her.. LOL. Pepper is NOT related to her at all but they are pretty alike in looks and Zebra grooms her the most...

FYI- Zebra is the big cat on the right and Pepper is the smallest of all cats on the left.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG that is toooooo cute! Ming Loy is going to be three this year - but she still loves to chase her tail too.
That pic you said is your favorite of Zebra - I can so see why! You totally caught the moment! Of course, as I've said before, I am SUCH a lover of black and white kitties, so of course I'm completely smitten with Pepper and Zebra. And the photos of the two of them together - just precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awwwwwwwwww cat love that is so sweet:
I agree! MY heart just MELTS whenever I see that..

Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

AWW! Great photos of Zebra. Shes so purrty! That cracks me up with her tail.......
Originally Posted by Nellers

Zebra you silly girl!! Love the tail chasing pic when she "found" it!! You have some pretty kitty babies!!
I agree about the finding tail pic!! That always cracks me up..
I agree- I have some PRETTY furbabies.. I know i'm unbiased

Originally Posted by LDG

OMG that is toooooo cute! Ming Loy is going to be three this year - but she still loves to chase her tail too. That pic you said is your favorite of Zebra - I can so see why! You totally caught the moment! Of course, as I've said before, I am SUCH a lover of black and white kitties, so of course I'm completely smitten with Pepper and Zebra. And the photos of the two of them together - just precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie
I agree- I LOVE "moo" cats too..
And yes, I love that picture- it's so hard to catch them in action perfectly like that!!!

Originally Posted by EricaNicole

Zebra really looks like...well a Zebra
I'm sooo glad to hear that!! My family still makes fun of me for naming her Zebra. They don't understand why I named her Zebra!

Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

Zebra is adorable!
Thanks!!!