Heeeerrreee's Spikey!!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's SPIKEY!
The king surveying his domain....

He ALWAYS get up there and try to walk on the railings! It always make me nervous cuz I worry about him falling but so far he has not...

Holding on for DEAR LIFE!!

For some reason, he likes to swat at air through the railings as u can see.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE this picture of Spike.. Doesn't he look GORGEOUS??

I like the way that the sun shines through his ears kinda- does that make sense??

He always DOES this whenever I'm talking to him and he wants me to SHUT UP and give him some LOVING!! I alway do so I guess his ploy works!

Thought this was hilarious..

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Pamela you got some really good pics of Spikey! Oh that would make me nervous too being so high and trying to walk on the railings! I love his see through ears

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Pamela...he is just gorgeous
...and he could be a circus cat
That's VERY TRUE! He'd make a great circus cat! Never thought of that....

Originally Posted by Pami

Oh Pamela you got some really good pics of Spikey! Oh that would make me nervous too being so high and trying to walk on the railings! I love his see through ears
THANKS! I take a zillion pictures and luckily many turn out great!
I KNOW what u mean about him being so high and tryin to walk on the railings.. I'm surprised my hair is not white yet..

Hey, forgot to tell u what I LOVE about Spikey- he is OBSESSED with headbutting and rubbing noses with me. He headbutts/rub noses with me at least 25 times a day- not kidding!!! He will actually reach up with his paws and pull my head down so he could rub noses with me while I'm on the toilet..
If I don't let him get his way in this, he will go crazy and start meowing until I give in.

He also likes to knead my right arm as I work on my laptop. He does this regularly so my arm actually got scabs from being kneaded sooo much! I had to resort to wearing a THICK robe so there'd be some layer of protection between his claws and my arm.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww he is SOOOOOO gorgeous. Black cats are always my favorite

I love the next to last picture where he's half upside down in the windowsill. What a cutie!