He found it...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having been married for almost five years, a girl needs her secrets. Well, DH found my stash of chocolate bars and has been secretly taking some. I woke up slightly early today to put some bread in the oven and caught him munching away. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: YOU! Stop! Put it down, back away and you won't get hurt!

Him: garyfkekea (Translation: I found it! Ha ha ha!)

Now I have to find a new spot!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats soooo funny! Jim has NEVER found my hiding places!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Having been married for almost five years, a girl needs her secrets. Well, DH found my stash of chocolate bars and has been secretly taking some. I woke up slightly early today to put some bread in the oven and caught him munching away. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: YOU! Stop! Put it down, back away and you won't get hurt!

Him: garyfkekea (Translation: I found it! Ha ha ha!)

Now I have to find a new spot!
A womans got to do what a womans got to do!!! Try hiding them under your mattress, or in a drawer

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Neil finds some of mine-but here is a couple of suggestions there might be a hollow area underneath the last dresser drawer??? Or I though of (but haven't used it yet) a empty tampon box!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Neil finds some of mine-but here is a couple of suggestions there might be a hollow area underneath the last dresser drawer??? Or I though of (but haven't used it yet) a empty tampon box!!!
The empty tampon box is being used to stash away gummy bears. I may have to move those out and put the chocolate in there.

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Heehee....I use that one all time (tampon box)....
He NEVER goes in there....

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

The empty tampon box is being used to stash away gummy bears. I may have to move those out and put the chocolate in there.
DH doesn't like chocolate, so I've never had to hide it

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Serves you right for hiding chocolate. I'd hope that if my wife brings chocolate into this house she'd share it. She'd want me to!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Serves you right for hiding chocolate. I'd hope that if my wife brings chocolate into this house she'd share it. She'd want me to!
Hey now, I've found his stash of candy in the past. We really think we are being sneaky, but both of us know about it.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just have to make sure its out of any animal's reach- I swear the cats and Vino are in cahoots! he'll have them knock stuff down so he can eat it! a box of girl scout cookies was the victim last year

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey now, I've found his stash of candy in the past. We really think we are being sneaky, but both of us know about it.
I don't hide stuff from my wife. I either share or if it's mine she knows not to touch it

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If he's anything like mine, just put it in behind the first row of anything in your cupboard. They NEVER look behind anything beyond what they see when they open the cupboard door.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

If he's anything like mine, just put it in behind the first row of anything in your cupboard. They NEVER look behind anything beyond what they see when they open the cupboard door.
...that goes for the fridge too. But hey, I'm short ok, and if I don't see something I want in front of me or on top of other boxes, I'm sure as heck not getting on the counter or a chair just to check and have there possibly be nothing else there

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have to hide anything. If it is not in front of his nose, he can't find it. He can't find a pair of underwear in the dryer. Besides, we are good about sharing whatever is here. If one of us uses up their half, the other leaves it alone.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeremy will only eat a select few chocolate bars.
But my desk drawers work fine for stashes, or my purse.
They are both so cluttered he's actually afraid of looking in them

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor DH. Jerry I think is the one with stashes, not me!! I got into his truck the other day and there was a french fry sitting on the passanger side. BUSTED!!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Poor DH. Jerry I think is the one with stashes, not me!! I got into his truck the other day and there was a french fry sitting on the passanger side. BUSTED!!!
Totally busted! I've found Sno Caps boxes in the weirdest places!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow we don't hid anything. At least I don't think he does?! I know I don't. Hahaha

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We hide candy from each other due to self control reasons. I'd eat every single box of Sno Caps if I found them. He'd eat every last gummy bear if he got his hands on them. We treat it like a game.