Long time no post...

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's been a while since I posted last. Most of you may not even remember me and my kitties since it has been about 4 months. Recently my kitty Ginger won a pet photo contest at Quick & Simple (it's a weekly magazine and they have an online website). For winning grand prize I received a canon digital camera and a Bissel vacuum clearner (RV $700). I was so excited when those showed up on my doorstep! Her picture will be in the May 15th issue of the magazine. Here is the photo I entered that won:

Ginger's brother Fluffy is doing great and they are both now spayed and neutered. My other kitty Michoud is doing great too. One of the strays I was feeding outside (for about 8 months now) turned up pregnant so after having her checked out by the vet (who said she was too far along and didn't want to do a spaying) I have now taken her inside although I keep her away from the other kitties. She is due any time in the next few weeks. We call her Butterball and she is now a member of our kitty family. She will be spayed promplty after the kittens are weaned.

Well, that is about all of the update on my kitties. My daughter Amber is 6 now and taking figure skating classes. She loves it and she loves kindergarten. Things are pretty good and we can't wait for spring! Hope to catch up with everyone else and post more often!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great photo!!!!! And some good prizes too.
Sounds like you are keeping busy!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! Glad you found some time to stop in and say hello
That picture is so precious! I can see why it won the contest.

Glad to hear your daughter likes firgure skating~sounds like alot of fun!!

Well take care and stop back in more often

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I plan on posting a lot more often especially now that I have a pregant kitty. I've never had a pet that was going to give birth so this is all new to me. I'm sure I will learn a lot here!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TiffanyL

Thanks! I plan on posting a lot more often especially now that I have a pregant kitty. I've never had a pet that was going to give birth so this is all new to me. I'm sure I will learn a lot here!
That will be a exciting event for you
Last spring when my Chloe had kittens, it was all new to me. It had been quite some time since I had a cat have babies. Good luck with it!!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congatulations, that is a beautiful photo. Hope you have fun with the kittens and post lots of pictures.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats on the prizes! and of course I remember those beautiful kitties