Would you be able to.........

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.................get out of your bed, if there were an emergency..............

LOL~I was laying in bed this morning, asking myself what I would do if I needed to get outta bed!! The reason is, with Amy on my left side, Skeeter on my right side, Yoda at my feet(yes, these are my dogs
) and then Lucky and Taffy on my tummy! How in the world would I get outta bed??

Anyone else's bed like this?? Usually theres more than 2 cats sleeping with me, but those 2 were the only ones this morning.

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

.................get out of your bed, if there were an emergency..............

LOL~I was laying in bed this morning, asking myself what I would do if I needed to get outta bed!! The reason is, with Amy on my left side, Skeeter on my right side, Yoda at my feet(yes, these are my dogs
) and then Lucky and Taffy on my tummy! How in the world would I get outta bed??

Anyone else's bed like this?? Usually theres more than 2 cats sleeping with me, but those 2 were the only ones this morning.
I wouldn't have a problem getting up....mine would be where to step...Manadarin and Precious sleep on our floor around the bed...so I maybe be able to get up but could awaken a cat the "wrong" way....

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my bed is like that!! I always have my bf on my left side my dog on my right site Prince on my chest or legs and King on my head basically (and I wonder why I cant sleep I can never move
) and Princess is always ontop of the couch!! So yea it would be a little hard for me to get outta bed, lol