My Pride and Joys: Jake and Worm

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A little history:
I handraised these two from birth. They are my pride and joys. They are fine upstarts who love to be bad!!

Jake is gray, Worm is blonde:
(As kittens)

Young adult Worm:

Young adult Jake:

As adults:

Jake and his collar:

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Jake looks stunning in his collar!
If mikey saw that he might try and steal it! he likes being pretty! Maybe it has to do with the Elton John I sing to him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had one for Worm. Everytime I would put it on him, he'd pull it off. I put it on, he'd pull it off. Then he hid it on me somewhere in the bedroom. LOL Jake loves his and growls if I try to take it off. He'll even smack Worm for trying to play with it.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What handsome little boys! What an experience to raise from birth!

Originally Posted by ChrissyR

I had one for Worm. Everytime I would put it on him, he'd pull it off. I put it on, he'd pull it off. Then he hid it on me somewhere in the bedroom. LOL Jake loves his and growls if I try to take it off. He'll even smack Worm for trying to play with it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can honestly say raising them from birth was so stressful. I never knew what I was doing. If it was right, wrong or somewhere in between. I was up every 2 hours to feed, wipe, burp and back to bed for them. It was just like having an actual baby. I was scared more times then not thinking they were going to pass away on me. Now that they are going on 3 years, I'm more relaxed with them. Everytime they'd sneeze I'd freak. Now, they are "Mommas baby boys" and they know it. And, yes, they are spoiled!! One day, I'll sit and tell the whole story as to how they came to be. It's sad, though. I just don't know what forum to put their story under.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ChrissyR

I can honestly say raising them from birth was so stressful. I never knew what I was doing. If it was right, wrong or somewhere in between. I was up every 2 hours to feed, wipe, burp and back to bed for them. It was just like having an actual baby. I was scared more times then not thinking they were going to pass away on me.
It was like that for stewie and I. I was up feeding him, keeping him warm burping him and trying my hardest to get him to pee...and untill they can retract their claws its so hard and painful

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel with raising babies!

My Portia was raised from birth - Its a hard time but such a rewarding experience!

And your boys and very very beautiful

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are beautiful I'll look forward to hearing their story.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

It was like that for stewie and I. I was up feeding him, keeping him warm burping him and trying my hardest to get him to pee...and untill they can retract their claws its so hard and painful
Awww... Whilst I'm sure that must be difficult experience it must also be very rewarding