I'm gonna see my mommy!!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just booked a flight for next Wednesday to go see my mom in TN!!!!
She moved down there with my sister in December and I MISS her so much!!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Susie! I'm so happy for you! I know you've missed her a lot since she moved - say hello to Mom for me (your Big Sis)!

ps. I got your card - it was very gnomey! Thanks very much!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY for mommies!
i am greatful my mother close. I use that to my advantage..ya know..calling her all the time..hangout with her and my stepdad watching the Scifi channel...making myself snakes while im over...I dont know if Ill ever grow outta that.

have a blast in TN and absorb that mommy love while your there!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! Have fun in TN! I'm glad you get to go see your Mommy! I'd miss mine like crazy if she moved away!

(We need to plan a trip down there too....the in-laws are missing us.....)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody....I'll be gone Wednesday early thru late Sunday night, the 14-18. I wish I could stay longer, but I'll take what I can get. You guys that have your mom living close, enjoy it. I had mine for 43 years, but then she moved....broke my heart but I truly am happy she's with my sis living in a beautiful house, traveling and enjoying her golden years. Well, she's only 70, but still, I just want her to enjoy her life.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww go you susie! i had planned to go to Italy in Febuary, well i didnt make it!

My Mummy and Daddy are coming for 2 weeks in April!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Thanks everybody....I'll be gone Wednesday early thru late Sunday night, the 14-18. I wish I could stay longer, but I'll take what I can get. You guys that have your mom living close, enjoy it. I had mine for 43 years, but then she moved....broke my heart but I truly am happy she's with my sis living in a beautiful house, traveling and enjoying her golden years. Well, she's only 70, but still, I just want her to enjoy her life.
Geez, 5 days? Your post count will be about.... oh.... 1000 short.... And Belinda will here gaining on ya

Lots of good trip vibes for ya!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everone! As for my post count going down, someone will just have to pick up my slack!