i just ordered...

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
chicken soup for the cat lovers soul
I hope its good, I never really read any of the chicken soup type books but I heard good things about it, also my mom ordered a down comforter at a great price on overtock.com and also some foam mattresses
but there is this other book there that I want too, but I let her go this time with that book, any one got any input on that book or any good cat books???? O and my dad doesnt know of any of this
he was in the other room and well he wont even notice the new comforter or anything
my dad doesnt notice anything really
so we did our order and well it was successful I cant wait for my book to come...has any one read it, any one got any reccomendations???

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I can say is make sure you have some tissues ready! All of the chicken soup books make me cry!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

It's a great book, but yes have the tissues available for some of them...
o no..its going to be some sad huh
I should have guessed
its gonna be a real tear jerker than huh but I am glad to hear that its a good book, its so hard to find reviews !!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have other chicken soup books and I have liked them all. Yes, there are some sad ones, but they are all very good and touching. I would love to get that book! Maybe I will one day...Enjoy!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

o no..its going to be some sad huh
I should have guessed
its gonna be a real tear jerker than huh but I am glad to hear that its a good book, its so hard to find reviews !!!
All of the Chicken Soup for the Soul have sad stories in them, I have about 7 of them.

I bought DesirÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e Chicken Soup for the Expentant Mother book the other day, I hope it is not to sad for her.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is also "Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul". You really do need to have a BIG box of tissues nearby - will make you cry rivers. They are usually good tears though.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

There is also "Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul". You really do need to have a BIG box of tissues nearby - will make you cry rivers. They are usually good tears though.
I read that book as a little kid in class and cried my eyes out. Some stories are sad but they are so touching.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya know something? I bought that book and the cats threw up on it right after it came. So I ended up having to toss it out. I wonder if they were trying to tell me something?

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't read the cat one yet. But I have it for the dog lover and the horse lover and both of those are excellent. So I'm sure you'll love it. The stories are so touching.

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great books-chicken soup series as a whole. have 4 pet/cat lovers and rereading one now
jugen-my cat toby puked on a dog breed book years ago...a .25 purchase from a garage sale..kitty needed to keep me in line i guess