your cat trees

maxy24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
has anyone here made their own cat tree? I'd love to see pictures of them, even if you did not make it I'm like pics because my dad is trying to make one for our cats and I want some suggestions for what it should look like.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Maxy24

has anyone here made their own cat tree? I'd love to see pictures of them, even if you did not make it I'm like pics because my dad is trying to make one for our cats and I want some suggestions for what it should look like.
Rosehawke made one that i thought was really cool. you can see it here, along with step-by-step info

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a picture of the one I bought about 2 years ago. I love it! The only thing I'd change is having the cup at the top have shorter sides all the way around, so there was a ledge, but not a full bed, because I find it difficult to place it at the right angle sometimes. Also, they don't use the bucket part on the bottom at all, no clue why though (there's a diamond shaped hole to get into that you can't see from that angle).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maxy24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great trees everybody
, I'll show them to my dad and see what he says, I'd love to see more!

mandm1213

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Rosehawke made one that i thought was really cool. you can see it here, along with step-by-step info
that tree was amazing. maybe someday i'll have the drive to build a cat tree myself for my cats.. and hopefully it comes out somewhere near as amazing as that.. i'm just completely blown away.