sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O.
M.
G.

!!!

Whyyyyyyy are people like that I simply don't understand.. That is wrong... The poor children and the poor dog......

And "a second chance"?! For someone like her?!! Pfffft!!!!! That's like homocide, then asking for a second chance and to get out of jail. Ha. Good one, lady.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That woman had FIVE children!

Thats 5 people in this world who will potentially grow up to be just like her - Thats a very scary thought

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

That woman had FIVE children!

Thats 5 people in this world who will potentially grow up to be just like her - Thats a very scary thought
I don't think the children will grow up to be like her, I don't think they will be able to go back with their mother. And that is the best thing that could happen to them.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I don't think the children will grow up to be like her, I don't think they will be able to go back with their mother. And that is the best thing that could happen to them.
I was thinking the same thing. And they might be very good adults knowing what they had to go thru

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!! How
idiotic must you be, why would you leave 5 young kids and your pets in a basement by themselves all day!?!?!?! some people make me so damn mad