TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › For Proudkittiemom... Ziggy and Sofia, father and daughter!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Proudkittiemom... Ziggy and Sofia, father and daughter!

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
I think you were the one who said something like it would make you very happy to see them cuddling together again after their long separation.

For those who don't know, Ziggy is Sofia's daddy. She was always a daddy's girl. We found Sofia a home, but it didn't work out, so she came back to us... and now, she is again the daddy's girl. Ziggy is an excellent daddy. Fatherhood has calmed him down quite a bit.


Consider the following pics as evidence.

Forgive the mess... why do cats like to lay down on piles of papers??
They were grooming eachother right before these pictures.



Here's pics from before Sofia left for her new home.







post #2 of 20
I love those pics! They are so adorable!
post #3 of 20
Oh my what wonderful photos - love the pile of kitties

and what a load of snuggle-bugs they are
post #4 of 20
Oh those are lovely photos - yup, she's a daddy's girl alright
post #5 of 20
OH MY that is just too precious for words
post #6 of 20
OMG I think my heart just melted. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sofia and Ziggy - they were always so precious together. I'm sooooo pleased she came back to you (and you're obvously allowed to keep her ), and she's back snuggling with daddy

Do they have a special bond? Does Ziggy snuggle with Tobie or any of the other kits?

Edit: Just looking at the pics again... that second pic is TOO cute of Ziggy snuggling in with Sofia. OMG I could just look at that all day
post #7 of 20
Oh my! Those pics are just adorable!!
post #8 of 20
Awwww Obviously Daddy cats CAN love their kits!

You have a very precious family there
post #9 of 20
Oh.
My.
God.

They are soooo adorable!!!!!!!
And beautiful!!!!!


post #10 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
OMG I think my heart just melted. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sofia and Ziggy - they were always so precious together. I'm sooooo pleased she came back to you (and you're obvously allowed to keep her ), and she's back snuggling with daddy

Do they have a special bond? Does Ziggy snuggle with Tobie or any of the other kits?

Edit: Just looking at the pics again... that second pic is TOO cute of Ziggy snuggling in with Sofia. OMG I could just look at that all day
Oh, I guess it was you I was thinking of! I'm sorry.

Ziggy does let Tobie try to suckle on him, even now... but he only sleeps with Sofia. When they were little, Ziggy would cuddle with all the kits, but he always had a special bond with Sofia. They were together more than the others. Godiva, my Burmese, would mother the other kittens while Ziggy took over grooming Sneakers (his girlfriend) and Sofia.
post #11 of 20
Awww You have a regular soap opera going on in your house

Godiva the mother, Ziggy the father and Sneakers the mistress!
post #12 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon View Post
Awww You have a regular soap opera going on in your house

Godiva the mother, Ziggy the father and Sneakers the mistress!
Almost! Sneakers is the momma and Godiva is just the mothering type... she mothers everyone, including me and my husband. She's queen cat around here, but she rules with compassion and nurturing. She licked those kittens when they got a bit older more often than their own mother.
post #13 of 20
Thats so sweet!

I wish my kitties would love each other like that
post #14 of 20
o my CUDDLE PICTURES look at ur lil family just soooooooooooo cute I just LOVE pics of ur crew o my those pics are just so precious thanx for posting some photos of everyone, I loved that big pile of kitties too thanx for sharing these pics they are just tooo cute
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
Oh, I guess it was you I was thinking of! I'm sorry.

Ziggy does let Tobie try to suckle on him, even now... but he only sleeps with Sofia. When they were little, Ziggy would cuddle with all the kits, but he always had a special bond with Sofia. They were together more than the others. Godiva, my Burmese, would mother the other kittens while Ziggy took over grooming Sneakers (his girlfriend) and Sofia.
It probably was ProudKittieMom who specifically requested them - I just LOVE Ziggy and Sofia. They're just the sweetest little things
post #16 of 20
That is SO cute! I love the picture with a tiny Sofia cuddled up under her daddy. How many kittens were there in the litter? How many still live with you? You already mentioned that Ziggy has a special bond with Sofia, which is evident in the pictures. Do any of the other kittens have a bond with their mum?
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leli View Post
That is SO cute! I love the picture with a tiny Sofia cuddled up under her daddy. How many kittens were there in the litter? How many still live with you? You already mentioned that Ziggy has a special bond with Sofia, which is evident in the pictures. Do any of the other kittens have a bond with their mum?
There were six. I have two of them. Two are with my mother-in-law and two are with my best friend's mother-in-law, so I can keep track of them. Sneakers will groom Tobie, but not Sofia. She doesn't let anyone nurse on her anymore, but Ziggy will (or at least pretend)... it's too sweet.
post #18 of 20
These photos and their whole family dynamic are so adorable. Cute!
post #19 of 20
I just love those pics! I hope you don't mind me using one for wallpaper. It gives me a smile first thing in the morning.
post #20 of 20
Awwww, just look at the family photo's. Everyone looks so happy and content..And daddy has his little girl back.. Great pic's.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › For Proudkittiemom... Ziggy and Sofia, father and daughter!