WARNING!! SCARY video of a cat! LOL..

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a video of Tango being "attack cat"!!
Don't watch if you have a weak stomach...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...ion=view&current=2007Marchcatspictures182.flv

He always want to play with my hand if I try to pet him and hmm he tend to bite HARD so I try to disencourage it but no progress so far..

I don't know if u can hear me in the video but I remember I was yelping a bit in pain as I tried to pull my hand away from him but he HUNG ON!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Wow Tango really got a hold of you
YUP he did!!! It's HARD to get him to let go if he doesn't want to!

Sometimes I'd be howling in pain for a few minutes before he decide to take mercy on me and let me go...
Several times, he'd be hanging in midair as I'd be dancing around trying to get him to let go- shows how strong his teeth, claws and paws are!
Luckily no serious damage- so far!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

YUP he did!!! It's HARD to get him to let go if he doesn't want to!

Sometimes I'd be howling in pain for a few minutes before he decide to take mercy on me and let me go...
Several times, he'd be hanging in midair as I'd be dancing around trying to get him to let go- shows how strong his teeth, claws and paws are!
Luckily no serious damage- so far!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tango, you attack cat!!!
You were telling him to "Let Go" .... Thank God he finally did!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He can be real tough when he wants to be!!

He is quite miliant about getting me up in the morning on TIME.. If I try to snooze, he will actually use his teeth to YANK my hair HARD and then it'd end up in a shoving match where I'd yell in pain after he'd pull my hair then shove him off the bed then he'd jump up on bed immediately and start yanking on my hair again and so on until I finally give up and get up!!

He will NOT permit other cats to wake me up- only HE can.. He has actually bopped and chased other cats off the bed if they try to wake me up in the morning...

I'm curious- could u hear anything in the video like my voice or ?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

I'm curious- could u hear anything in the video like my voice or ?
Yes you could definitely hear your voice you are telling him "Let go ..... let go".

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Yes you could definitely hear your voice you are telling him "Let go ..... let go".
Guess it shows my speech therapy during childhood (which I HATED) paid off if u could understand what I was saying (roughly)..

As a young child, I just couldn't understand WHY people kept begging me to use my voice (I'm deaf and didn't understand that people uses their voices to communicate until later on)..

LOL

I know I still don't talk too great but enough to get by... Now if any hearing friends or family tries to correct how I say something, I just shrug and say that I AM saying it RIGHT and it's THEM hearing people who are saying the word WRONG!!! LOL.

What a GREAT COPOUT huh?