God I am soooo mad !

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I´ve just called to see a neighbour, lives about 5 houses down, well they dont live here, their house is a holiday home.
Anyways I called to see them as they are going back to UK on Sat, so I went to say bye. We get chatting, I tell them all about young Teddy and guess what.............ooooh yes they say, we saw him on Mon (before he came to us Fri) and we´ve been feeding him

What the hell they are ON HOLIDAY

I didnt call at their house when I was asking if anyone knew about Teddy - cos I thought 'oh they're on holiday, they wouldnt have a cat !
I cant believe these people, they are business owners and I thought had some level of intelligence. I asked them what did they think would have happened when they went home.......blank looks !! and 'well he looked so cute and so-and-so was feeding him too' I was furious......

Some people

nellers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll be angry with you Moofi!

Thank heavens you have taken in little darling Teddy and had the sense to make sure he found a good home. My neighbor started feeding a pregnant cat last summer, mind you, PREGNANT, and then called me annoyed about her, when she had tired of the little darling on her porch meowing. So I ended up fostering her until I could find her and her 7 kitties good homes.
People do not think sometimes.

I'm just happy you have Teddy he seems so purrfect for your home!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know it was good of them to feed him, but like you say their coming back home so it's a case of just let him fend for himself, or someone else can worry about him

Never mind Teddy's in a loving home now

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I find that some people leave much to be desired when it comes to common sense. And lets not get going on the institutions thoughts, those drive me up the wall.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
seems like common sense has gone out the window now, and is out of fashion.

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittydad

seems like common sense has gone out the window now, and is out of fashion.
Common Sense, common courtesy and manners all of it is old fashioned and faux pas in todays day and age. It is a sore spot for my husband and I.
People don't think especially when it comes to animals....they treat them like their expendable
I would just love to

JMO
Denise

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furry4fury

People don't think especially when it comes to animals....they treat them like their expendable
I would just love to

JMO
Denise
For some, just like a marriage. No wonder the divorce rate is soo high.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nellers

I'm just happy you have Teddy he seems so purrfect for your home!!
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Never mind Teddy's in a loving home now
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

well, at least he moved on to better digs!
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

But think, hes happy now and thats all that matters.
thanks folks - I´ve calmed down about it now - it was just so unbelievable when I called to see them and they said that they had been feeding him.

Anyway - hes with us now !!

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
that is all that matters. Glad you took him in, nad give him the affection he wants and deserves.