I feel a sore throat coming on...

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww you guys...I feel a sore throat coming on...yucky!
i was hoping to stay sick-free all winter and all thoughout my pregnancy...BLAsT
Maybe its just cause I talk alot
Well guys...send some "no sickness for Erica" vibes my way if ya can...if i cant use them now I will bank them for the next time

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww poor thing, sending you lots of anti-sick critters! You can have some of our sunshine as well, summer finished 8 days ago but we're still getting hot weather for a while

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Aww poor thing, sending you lots of anti-sick critters! You can have some of our sunshine as well, summer finished 8 days ago but we're still getting hot weather for a while
owww thanks!
I owe ya some...heck all i got is snow...so I'll have an IOU out on ya

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending tons of vibes your way!!
Did you know that a sore throat (and other cold symptoms) can actually be just pregnancy symptoms? I can't quote exactly, but you could look it up online. It has something to do with your hormones causing your mucus glands to sort of go into overdrive, so you end up with what you think is a cold!

I hope that everything turns out well for you! ((((((no sicknesses vibes))))))

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

owww thanks!
I owe ya some...heck all i got is snow...so I'll have an IOU out on ya
Snow is good!!! Bring it on!!! *prepares to dive out the door and make scum angels in the ground ala finding nemo* lol

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How are you feeling today?
My sore throat is going away thankfully. Hopefully you have what I had....just a sore throat.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sending tons of vibes your way!
You know, if you're vomiting a lot or have reflux from your pregnancy- that can DEFINITELY cause a sore throat- so you might not be getting a cold
I have severe GERD - i always wake up with a sore throat in the morning- my doctor said that at night when you're sleeping the acid makes its way into your throat and can leave you with a bit of a raw throat when you wake up. Try some hot caffine free tea with a bit of honey and lemon- it will help soothe your throat
/ Also- there are some things that are safe to take (with a doctors permission) if you have bad GERD and reflux symptoms during your pregnancy that can help make it more managable

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm sending tons of vibes your way!
You know, if you're vomiting a lot or have reflux from your pregnancy- that can DEFINITELY cause a sore throat- so you might not be getting a cold
I have severe GERD - i always wake up with a sore throat in the morning- my doctor said that at night when you're sleeping the acid makes its way into your throat and can leave you with a bit of a raw throat when you wake up. Try some hot caffine free tea with a bit of honey and lemon- it will help soothe your throat
/ Also- there are some things that are safe to take (with a doctors permission) if you have bad GERD and reflux symptoms during your pregnancy that can help make it more managable
good info!

Im not throwing up which is a great thing

And thanks to Maddensmom I might feel somewhat better now...maybe its not a cold or flu...I still have my fingers crossed.

Thanks everyone for the vibes!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alot of times you can get cold symptoms during pregnancy.It's because of all the extra blood flow.
Sending stay well vibes your way.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I hope you don't get a full blown cold...Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks!
I eat an orange at least 3 times a week..maybe between that and my vitamin my Vitamin C level will do some butt kicking.
No sniffles or icky body so thats good. usually thats a dead ringer Im on my way to sicky town.

I was for sure thinking after last nights sore throat that I would be feeling like garbage today...maybe everyones vibes helped!