Anyone want my job!?!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
for a few days? Here's what I'm behind on....

That's several days worth of grading. I had half a day without students last Friday and I'm still backed up because of report writing time. So this is the time my job drives me crazy! Not to mention that tonight I'm having to go through one of our textbooks myself and complete the work on my personal time because the publisher's answer key is very lacking.... (That's what I'm about to do now.)

girly girl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What grade do you teach? I love correcting papers... I think there may be something wrong with me
haha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I found the software to my pilot at work so I was able to fix it and get the pictures off it. Found some lovely shots so I thought I'd share!

First, I'd like you to meet my co-worker:

Oh and this is what we do to birthday people:

And this was my lunch one day....it was some kind of hot pocket thing my mother found somewhere....

(As you can guess, my 'hot pockets' were a hit....I mean they were even picture worthy!)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Girly Girl

What grade do you teach? I love correcting papers... I think there may be something wrong with me
haha
I teach adults! I think teaching kids might be easier sometimes!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

for a few days? Here's what I'm behind on....

That's several days worth of grading. I had half a day without students last Friday and I'm still backed up because of report writing time. So this is the time my job drives me crazy! Not to mention that tonight I'm having to go through one of our textbooks myself and complete the work on my personal time because the publisher's answer key is very lacking.... (That's what I'm about to do now.)
This looks like something that a business tech instructor would have. I am well acquainted with stacks like this because DW brings home stacks like that every night. But what I really hate is when a stack comes home on Friday night because as I bet you know, there goes the weekend!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

But what I really hate is when a stack comes home on Friday night because as I bet you know, there goes the weekend!
I can empathize! Last weekend, 2 briefcases & 1 banker's box managed to follow us into the hotel during our out-of-town get-away

Too bad we can't SPAY & NEUTER the "Paper Tiger"

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I'll take grading papers anyday over the stress I get...
Oh I'll take grading papers over any one of my clients!
They.....well.....they are just dear hearts......

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you do my job for a few days. I just screwed some major stuff up and it is causing all kinds of stuff to go wrong. We have until midnight tomorrow to fix it or else. This might even cause me to get written up I think.