Hello Again

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi...

I am "Toomany" and have been on this forum before, but about 3 years ago. Have been through the deaths of my mother and father and various other CATastophic things and am so glad to be able to get back online.

I have 16 cats...just lost a 17 year old two weeks ago.

All but 5 of my cats (all indoor) were rescued from Hurricane Andrew in Miami and I moved here to Jacksonville with all of them.

Obviously, they are all quite old now and I am experiencing numerous problems and can't wait to be able to discuss these things....to help keep my chin up and still enjoy these old babies....even though my life situation has changed, emotionally and financially.

Plus...I always remember getting a good laugh and a smile by being on this Forum.

Looking forward to talking to those of you who have multiple cats.

P.S. I have long ago stopped taking in kitties....I find strays homes....can no longer take them in.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome back, i didnt know u back then I joined last november
but u are right this is such a wonderful place and everyone here is so nice, also informative and fun too
I myself have 6 cats! I am also sorry for the loss of ur kittie
We all know that can be hard! Well I cant wait to see pics of ur kitties, we
photos here, u might have already knew that too
but i will see u around the forums

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by toomany

Hi...

I am "Toomany" and have been on this forum before, but about 3 years ago. Have been through the deaths of my mother and father and various other CATastophic things and am so glad to be able to get back online.

I have 16 cats...just lost a 17 year old two weeks ago.

All but 5 of my cats (all indoor) were rescued from Hurricane Andrew in Miami and I moved here to Jacksonville with all of them.

Obviously, they are all quite old now and I am experiencing numerous problems and can't wait to be able to discuss these things....to help keep my chin up and still enjoy these old babies....even though my life situation has changed, emotionally and financially.

Plus...I always remember getting a good laugh and a smile by being on this Forum.

Looking forward to talking to those of you who have multiple cats.

P.S. I have long ago stopped taking in kitties....I find strays homes....can no longer take them in.
16 cats! I do not know how you keep their names straight; I only have the two cats shown and I have problems keeping their names straight! Well, welcome back. It is going to be very interesting to see if you can work all 16 cats into a single siggy!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and a warm welcome to you, I joined last year, so you are new to me too
I currently have 4 kits, one - in my signature - Teddy - just joined our family just over a week ago, some
left him in my garden. But he is a cutie and settling down well with my other kits, Dino Pepsi and Miss Moofi

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mother & father
you must have had a real tough time of things
You´ve done a fantastic thing by saving all those precious kitties
and I am sure they give you lots of pleasure

Well theres lots of us here and I am sure we can offer some help and advise for you

When you get chance maybe you could post us some photos of your fur-family
we still love photos here

Enjoy catching up

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome.
I just joined this sight a few days ago. I love coming here and hearing about everyone's cats! When I am down, this sight puts a smile back on my face! I am sorry to hear of your things you have been going through. Ever need someone to talk to, you have come back to a great place! I am sure any one would love to talk! See ya around!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Would love to show you all my old cats....will figure out a way to do so.

Thanks for your reply.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back. I'm new here & also haven't figured out the photo angle yet. Look forward to hearing more about your kitties. My 15 y/o torty lives next door with my mum & I have a 6 m/o kitten that my son found dumped.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by toomany

Would love to show you all my old cats....will figure out a way to do so.

Thanks for your reply.
Originally Posted by Kalikat

Welcome back. I'm new here & also haven't figured out the photo angle yet. Look forward to hearing more about your kitties. My 15 y/o torty lives next door with my mum & I have a 6 m/o kitten that my son found dumped.
I sent you both PMs explaining how to post pictures.

Feel free to PM me, or any of the mentors if you have any "How do I..." questions.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back Toomany and family,

to The CatSite and glad you decided to return!
As you can see, we are 9! indoor-only, rescued, spayed/neutered felines, ranging from "pushing 17" to "terrible two's", and our devoted servant has lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life -- she tells us we are her sunshines and her reasons for getting up every day!
We love big families here, and all ages, including seniors...hope to see you around on the forums and would love to see photos of your clowder, maybe a siggy or two?!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome back..What a wonderful thing you did taking in all of your animals after devistation..I admire someone like you..Looking forward to hearing more about all of your "older" babies..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

toomany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Tarasgirl...

I do not know how to post signatures....and don't know if I am allowed to, since I am new....but can post pictures on my AOL picture "thingie"...

Thanks...Toomany and all the "toomanys"