Eww.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's amazing how much cat hair I can find when I clean the dark nooks and crannies that haven't been cleaned for a couple months.

I'm cleaning off the desk (big job, let me tell you, lol) And under one of the speakers was a pile of cat hair and dust that looks to be forming into a dust bunny.

I wonder how much cat hair I inhale on a daily basis.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I vacuumed my apartment on Saturday, after only living in it a week. I was amazed by how much was in there! Blegh!

koukou

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am always embarrassed when I move furniture round to clean and vacuum. I recently swapped all the furniture in my bedroom about and when I had finished vacuuming I had filled my vacuums cylinder. And it was from places the kitties couldn't even get to. I don't know why but my stairs always seem to be very hairy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I actually find more dog hair (Apollo, Mia doens't shed, with what hair she DOEs have, LOL)

Apollo sheds enough fur another dog in under a month.

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have no carpet so I get the cat tumbleweeds...DH asks when we got the extra cats ha ha ha....the hair just floats around....to funny. My shop vac broke too so I have to sweep, but that a lot of the times feels like all I'm doing is cause drafts to send the hair into places unknown til a later date.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hahaha, I know that too.

We have both carpet and non-carpeted flooring. I don't even want to know how much is hiding underneath the fridge and stove.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's gotten so bad here that I've started naming some of the tumbleweeds! We've had Harry (of course), Stan, Margaret, Gertrude...of course, I vacuum and within 3 days we have Harry Jr, Stan Jr...you get the idea. Its a losing battle!

I've always wondered though, how all the hair gets into a little ball. How do they know where their friends are? These are the questions that keep me awake at night.