****Spotlight of the week - Godiva*****

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My week is over and yours is now beginning!!!

Only one question from me...maybe two...

1. How did it feel when Tobie got his Best In Show for the first time ever?

2. If you came back as a cat, what kind of cat would you like to be and what color?

Enjoy yourself and get ready for.....RIGEL!!!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats Godiva

What is your favorite time of day?

Fave day of the week?

What do you do for a living?

Do you like eating? Fave food?

Are you messy or neat?

Would you rather get a papercut of stub your toe?

Do you have any gross habits?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

My week is over and yours is now beginning!!!

Only one question from me...maybe two...

1. How did it feel when Tobie got his Best In Show for the first time ever?

2. If you came back as a cat, what kind of cat would you like to be and what color?

Enjoy yourself and get ready for.....RIGEL!!!!!
1. Wonderful! In fact, I was told there were only HHP rings, but as I was just leaving, I heard them call HHP again... so I grabbed him out of the carrier and threw him into the show ring cage as quickly as I could... no final groom or anything, and that is the ring he actually got 1st in! I am so proud of him. His "ring attitude" is getting better each time.

2. Hmmm... Persians seem to be pampered the most, but I think I'd like to be a more active breed, like an Oriental or maybe a Bengal or Oci. No, I take that back... I'd want to be one of the Rexes or hairless cats, that way I'd always have an excuse to crawl in a lap and to get warm.
I think I'd want to be an orange tabby or a Burmese color, if it existed in those breeds.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Congrats Godiva

Fave day of the week?

What do you do for a living?

Do you like eating? Fave food?

Are you messy or neat?

Would you rather get a papercut of stub your toe?

Do you have any gross habits?
Naptime is my favorite time of day!
I like Saturdays the best because I get to relax. Right now, I'm just a server at a restaurant. I have a bachelor's in religion/philosophy and completed all the coursework for pharmacy school (didn't do my clinical rotations). I changed my mind because even though I'd make lots of money, I wouldn't be happy... I think it's a mind-numbing job, so now I'm in nursing school in the hopes of finding a better career path for me.

I love to eat (too much!!)... I love all food, but I think I enjoy Indian food the most. The intricate spices make a really lovely experience.'

I'm very messy, but I am clean and I know how to clean. My husband is the opposite... he's very neat and orderly, but doesn't know how to CLEAN things...

I'd much rather get a papercut, depending on how bad the toe hurt.
Papercuts are a unique kind of owie, though... I don't like either!

Gross habits?
I'm sure I have them, I just don't know what they are off the top of my head. I sometimes pick at my toes and scabs... it's an awful habit.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, and thanks Abymummy... I've been waiting to be picked!

Feel free to ask me anything guys, I'm mostly an open book.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is a knock at your front door. You open it and there stands the celebrity of your dreams.
Who is it, will hubby get jealous, and what part of Indiana would you take them to visit?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

There is a knock at your front door. You open it and there stands the celebrity of your dreams.
Who is it, will hubby get jealous, and what part of Indiana would you take them to visit?
Hmm... Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom. Hubby would not get jealous... I can't make him jealous no matter what I do! It drives me crazy!!!!

I would take dear Johnny or Orlando to see the Indian art museum, maybe a state park with falls to go hiking, or out on the town at the cool bars downtown Indy.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
If you were on a deserted island and could only choose from a neverending gobstopper, a box of matches or your sunscreen, which would you take? (not easy is it? lol)

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmm i am so new to this thing so imma give it a try

how many animals do u have?

do u have any other animals other than kitties?

whats ur fav non alcoholic drink
?

Whats your favorite movie?

Do u read? if so whats ur fav book?

well thats all for now

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

If you were on a deserted island and could only choose from a neverending gobstopper, a box of matches or your sunscreen, which would you take? (not easy is it? lol)
I was a Girl Scout for 10 years, so I can make a fire from scratch and hopefully other survival skills as well.
I'm a natural blonde and have a pretty fair complexion, so I guess I'd have to say the SPF. I have to put on 45 every twenty minutes or so to keep from burning to a crisp, when and if I venture out to the beach or park.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

hmmm i am so new to this thing so imma give it a try

how many animals do u have?

do u have any other animals other than kitties?

whats ur fav non alcoholic drink
?

Whats your favorite movie?

Do u read? if so whats ur fav book?

well thats all for now
I have six cats and ten birds... we're trying to find a home for the budgies. Two of the cats were Sneakers' kittens, and the others are either from a rescue or breeder.

I love green tea, cold or hot... but I also like this stuff at the restaurant I work at called Bellini tea.. .it's peach-raspberry flavored.

I love to read.... I don't have a particular favorite book, but I read politics, religion, philosophy, but I rarely read fiction anymore. I just don't have time with school and all. :p

Well, my feet hurt from work today so I'm gonna take a nap and come back on later tonight.... see ya'll later!!! Thanks for asking me questions.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

1.-My week is over and yours is now beginning!!!

2.-Enjoy yourself and get ready for.....RIGEL!!!!!
1.- Congratulations my friend for being choosed by this week!...

2.- what you mean Adilah?

Congratulations Godiva!,..& Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
3.- Can you speak spanish?
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

....see you my friend...

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

1.- ¿Do you to know México?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
3.- Can you speak spanish?
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

....see you my friend...
Yay! The Mexico questions...

1/2. Yes, I went there in high school with Girl Scouts. We stayed two weeks in Mexico City, two weeks at the Girl Scouts' Our Cabana (how do you do the n-squiggle?), and one week traveling around... we went to Taxco (spelling might be off) and lots of other places down south, including some pyramids. I'd have to pull out some pics and my memory book to get more specific. I love Mexico City, though... and Mexico is gorgeous.

3. I don't speak a lot of Spanish, but I took three semesters of it in college. I think you have to live in another country for a long time to really learn a language... I would love to be better at it, but the only practice I get is at work with the busboys.

4. Does Shakira count? She is a guilty pleasure of mine.

5. My husband and I just saw Pan's Labryinth.. .it was in Spanish and had English subtitles. It was a very very good movie. Do you recommend any others?

6. I love Mexican food, at least the way it's cooked in Mexico... I haven't been able to find a place here in the US that cooks it the same way, save for maybe a little Peruvian restaurant I've been to.

7. Me gusta tequila!!!!!
Only in margaritas, though... I've had some unfortunate incidents when I tried it straight.

8. Nope... I tried to once, but flipped over and landed on my back and got the air knocked out of me pretty badly! It sucked. When I was a kid, there was a huge tree with huge branches in our front yard (a very climbable silver maple) and I would take naps on the branches because they were so large... they didn't need a hammock!

9. Hmm... I'm sure I've seen some! Like I've seen Flamenco dancers (I have been to Spain too). I also remember a lot of very colorful traditional clothing from Mexico (I even bought a red dress in that style while I was there). The Mariachi (sorry, spelling again) band clothes are very cool. I'm sure there are all types of traditional clothing in Mexico... depending on the group you want to go see.

10. I've heard of Cancun...
Partytown! I've never been there, but some of my friends have had wild spring breaks down there. I'd love to join in the fun, but I need to lose a few pounds first... not to mention the money, even though it's a very reasonable vacation compared to other places.

I hope you liked my answers, Rigel!

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Godiva!

My Grandmother is from Indiana and her sister and nieces still live there. I have been to visit them many times. It's a very nice state!

What is your favourite part of living in Indiana?

What is your favourite tv show?

Have you ever received an award for anything?

How old were you when you got your first cat?

Have a nice day!

Leli

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. How many fingers am I holding up?
(j/k)
2. Do you have any superstitions? What would be the biggest one?

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the spotlight

Describe your perfect day?

How many cats sleep with you at night?

Do any of your cats have your personality?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leli

Hello Godiva!

My Grandmother is from Indiana and her sister and nieces still live there. I have been to visit them many times. It's a very nice state!

What is your favourite part of living in Indiana?

What is your favourite tv show?

Have you ever received an award for anything?

How old were you when you got your first cat?

Have a nice day!

Leli
I like how close all the state parks are to the city, and it's a great place to raise children and the cost of living is pretty low... but I don't like how conservative it is.

I love House MD, 24, Crossing Jordan, mostly anything on Animal Planet, and I catch a few reality shows occasionally... (AI, Top Designer).

Awards... oh lordy, when I was a kid, I sure did. I was a ballet dancer, so I got lots of trophies and plaques for that. I also did Girl Scouts and got the Gold Award (the highest award in Girl Scouting, like the Eagle Scout). My first year of college was paid for by community scholarships, and I was in the top ten of my ~400 class. Now? Not so much... too much going on in life, so I'm average now.

I was a little toddler when my parents had an indoor/outdoor cat named Monster. It wasn't until my dad died when I was 13 that I got two new kittens (that are still alive... barely).
We live with my mom to take care of her now (she has a terminal illness) so I get to see them every day!!

Thanks for asking! Any more questions??? This is fun!
Does that mean I like to talk about myself??

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Congrats on the spotlight

Describe your perfect day?

How many cats sleep with you at night?

Do any of your cats have your personality?

My perfect day is waking up around noon, going to the computer with coffee and breakfast, then taking a shower, and just chilling and watching TV, topped off with a night on the town or some play or something.

Anywhere from 1-6 sleep with us at night.. .it varies, but Sofia is always with us at night, Ziggy is usually with us, Sneakers makes an appearance, and Godiva shows up in the morning. Tobie comes in later if I sleep in to play with everyone still sleeping with me.
He likes to hang out by himself at night for some reason. Bandit sometimes comes at night, but only with a bra or a stuffed cow. She meows and walks the house at night and brings my bras and slippers to me.
She's a weirdo.

Do any of my cats have my personality? Hmm... I think they all have aspects of my personality. Sneakers like to be by herself, and so do I. Godiva is needy and easily offended, which I can be sometimes. Ziggy is laid back and easy going; so am I. Tobie is a goofball and I am told I am one.
Sofia likes routine, and most of the time I need routine to stay sane and not get depressed.

My favorite time of day is late night.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cairo

1. How many fingers am I holding up?
(j/k)
2. Do you have any superstitions? What would be the biggest one?
Uhh.... two!!!

Superstitions... hmm... not really. I consider myself a pretty rational person. I'm sure I have a few subconscious ones, though... you'd have to ask hubby.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!!
Now for the fun part!!

-Red or Blue?
-Grass or sky?
-Fall or spring?
-Cake or cookies?
-Ice cream or milkshake?
-Rare, medium, or well-done?
-Sprinkles: rainbow or chocolate?
-What types of music do you listen to?
-Favorite bands?
-Top 15 songs for you?
-Go to the... past or future and why?
-What's your outlook on life like?
-Donuts or toaster pastries?
-Pancakes or waffles?
-Sundae or cone?
-To-go or eat in?
-Buffet or restaraunt?
-Cats or dogs??!

-Baseball or basketball?
-Favorite sport to play, if any? (and, no, sleeping or TCS surfing does not count
)
-Do you like to read?
-If so, favorite books/authors/genres?
-Whipped cream on ice cream?
-Pick one: yes, no, maybe so, yesno, I don't know, I dunno, or *shrug*
-Do you sing when you're in the car alone?
-Famous places you've been to?
-Your best vacation ever?
-Your dream-home would be like....
-Where you wanna be right now and with who, if anybody:
-Which are you more likely to do:
or
?
-Your current mood, and why?
-If you had one wish... (and, no, you can't wish for more wishes!!
)
-You won two tickets to Hawaii and $2,000 spending money. What would you do upon finding this out, and what would you do with it?
-Describe yourself:

Yayy! That's it for now!! Thank you!