TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Teddy's morning cuddles
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Teddy's morning cuddles

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
Teddy loves his morning cuddles

it makes him all sleepy again

ohh, he´s nearly asleep
post #2 of 22
Awwwwww he is a little snuggler as well isn't he! Awwww look at the way he's gripping on to your hand

I've just noticed, is he sucking on your thumb?
post #3 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
I've just noticed, is he sucking on your thumb?
well more of having a chew, then a suck then a chew but his 2nd set of bottom fangs are coming through, so I think its a bit of teething awww
post #4 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
well more of having a chew, then a suck then a chew but his 2nd set of bottom fangs are coming through, so I think its a bit of teething awww
Awwww bless him, that's so sweet! When Sophie was teething i was told here to give her a cold damp t-towel to chew on
post #5 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Awwww bless him, that's so sweet! When Sophie was teething i was told here to give her a cold damp t-towel to chew on
oh right, and did she chew on it then ? cos I think that would be better than him chewing on me
post #6 of 22
I wish Teddy's pics were all in one thread so that I could keep track of them easier.

He is just darling, I just love black kitties
post #7 of 22
Teddy has really settled in well..he looks sooo happy.
post #8 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicycat View Post
I wish Teddy's pics were all in one thread so that I could keep track of them easier.

He is just darling, I just love black kitties
he is a darling isnt he

I think you make a good point - I was like that trying to keep track with Smudge - sarahp's little black baby ..........thing is you might think they are the same photos......so you might not check them out umm ?? its a tough one !
post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
he is a darling isnt he

I think you make a good point - I was like that trying to keep track with Smudge - sarahp's little black baby ..........thing is you might think they are the same photos......so you might not check them out umm ?? its a tough one !
He seems so cuddly and sweet for a stray cat. I'm really glad he's found a great home with you However, I would love to see some new pics of your gray baby

And personally, I check threads that I've already checked/posted in when there are new posts, no matter what, but that's just me

I've had the same Zoey and Saki thread for like 4 years that I just keep adding to it
post #10 of 22
Awwww, I'm so glad that little cutie pie is so comfortable and relaxed in his new home. Bless you for taking him in!
post #11 of 22
what a sweetheart!
post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicycat View Post
I've had the same Zoey and Saki thread for like 4 years that I just keep adding to it
Me too! I've had the thread with my kitties pictures in it for about the same time as Sicy. I've had people comment before how it's nice to go back and see the changes in the cats. I love looking at Sicy's thread when it's updated, and see the changes. Especially Saki has changed so much since she got him!

By the way... Teddy is a cutie!
post #13 of 22
Great Teddy pics. Are you just a little bit besotted with that kitten?
post #14 of 22
O my such a cutie....I cant believe I missed this thread he is such a sweetheart
post #15 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakat View Post
Great Teddy pics. Are you just a little bit besotted with that kitten?

ummm..........just a tad
post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
oh right, and did she chew on it then ? cos I think that would be better than him chewing on me
Did she heck!
post #17 of 22
Teddy is so precious!!!!
post #18 of 22
I just adore these pics! I don't even know how many times I've come in and looked at them. Teddy is such a little doll!

And I really can't get over how much he and Mojo look alike! She's a couple months older than him, but gosh it's like looking at her when we brought her home because she was about the same age as Teddy is now.
post #19 of 22
What a handsome and snuggly boy he is!
post #20 of 22
Awww! He looks so safe and happy

I've tried to get some of Abby cuddling with me but as soon as I reach for the camera she jumps down. She's a two handed cuddler for sure and if you move one arm / hand away she gets her little nose out of joint and decides to leave.
post #21 of 22

Oh how sweet! He looks so comfy. A real snuggle puss!
post #22 of 22
Teddy is a definate cutie. Cannot wait to see more of this little one. I thought about using the same thread for sugar and spice. It is a good idea.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Teddy's morning cuddles