Teddy's morning cuddles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I've just noticed, is he sucking on your thumb?
well more of having a chew, then a suck then a chew
but his 2nd set of bottom fangs are coming through, so I think its a bit of teething awww

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

well more of having a chew, then a suck then a chew
but his 2nd set of bottom fangs are coming through, so I think its a bit of teething awww
Awwww bless him, that's so sweet!
When Sophie was teething i was told here to give her a cold damp t-towel to chew on

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awwww bless him, that's so sweet!
When Sophie was teething i was told here to give her a cold damp t-towel to chew on
oh right, and did she chew on it then ? cos I think that would be better than him chewing on me

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish Teddy's pics were all in one thread so that I could keep track of them easier.

He is just darling, I just love black kitties

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

I wish Teddy's pics were all in one thread so that I could keep track of them easier.

He is just darling, I just love black kitties
he is a darling isnt he

I think you make a good point - I was like that trying to keep track with Smudge - sarahp's little black baby ..........thing is you might think they are the same photos......so you might not check them out
umm ?? its a tough one !

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

he is a darling isnt he

I think you make a good point - I was like that trying to keep track with Smudge - sarahp's little black baby ..........thing is you might think they are the same photos......so you might not check them out
umm ?? its a tough one !
He seems so cuddly and sweet for a stray cat. I'm really glad he's found a great home with you
However, I would love to see some new pics of your gray baby

And personally, I check threads that I've already checked/posted in when there are new posts, no matter what, but that's just me

I've had the same Zoey and Saki thread for like 4 years that I just keep adding to it

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

I've had the same Zoey and Saki thread for like 4 years that I just keep adding to it
Me too! I've had the thread with my kitties pictures in it for about the same time as Sicy. I've had people comment before how it's nice to go back and see the changes in the cats. I love looking at Sicy's thread when it's updated, and see the changes. Especially Saki has changed so much since she got him!

By the way... Teddy is a cutie!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great Teddy pics. Are you just a little bit besotted with that kitten?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just adore these pics! I don't even know how many times I've come in and looked at them. Teddy is such a little doll!

And I really can't get over how much he and Mojo look alike! She's a couple months older than him, but gosh it's like looking at her when we brought her home because she was about the same age as Teddy is now.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! He looks so safe and happy

I've tried to get some of Abby cuddling with me but as soon as I reach for the camera she jumps down. She's a two handed cuddler for sure and if you move one arm / hand away she gets her little nose out of joint and decides to leave.